Errors, bugs, questions - page 1819

Alex11280:
Hello. Wondering about a very sensitive issue. I need an answer or advice and there's no one to ask.

You've been warned for furtive self-promotion.

Renat Fatkhullin:

A coupon is not a discount. A coupon fully covers the cost of a service or product.

And we're not going to start a discount war.

Okay. Thank you. (chuckles)

Alex11280:
Hello. Wondering about a very sensitive issue. I need an answer or advice, but I have no one to ask.
The question is - how to deal with taxation when trading binary?
I don't know if it is necessary to record income or not.
[Hidden advertisement removed by Artyom Trishkin]
I am already worried about it.
Can you tell me whether it is necessary to record the income in any way?
If so, who exactly how and where?
Is there a way to avoid paying taxes, if so, how do I do it?

Make sure you pay your taxes - an analogy with a betting shop.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

Bugs, bugs, questions

fxsaber, 2017.02.09 09:12

By the way, why when placing a pending order via OrderSend does it return true as soon as the order state becomes ORDER_STATE_STARTED, instead of waiting for ORDER_STATE_PLACED?

It's not asynchronous OrderSendAsync.

Response from SR.

Синхронный метод ожидает подтверждения выполнения торгового запроса - конечного состояния торгового запроса. Транзакции изменения ордеров, сделок и позиций приходят асинхронно относительно транзакций торгового запроса.

Who understands the answer, please clarify. Still don't understand why it's considered normal for OrderSend

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and strategy testing

FORTS. Questions on execution

fxsaber, 2017.02.09 08:56

Do I understand correctly that in this case OrderSend returned true almost instantly, but 65 seconds were observed(ENUM_ORDER_STATE)::OrderGetInteger(ORDER_STATE) == ORDER_STATE_STARTED?

When after a successful OrderSend, nothing can be done with that order because it is STARTED.

fxsaber:

Response from the SR

Who understands the answer, please clarify. Still don't understand why it is considered normal for OrderSend

When after a successful OrderSend nothing can be done with this order because it is STARTED.
Probably the DD cannot verify your statement.

prostotrader:
The SR is probably unable to verify your statement.
I need to understand whether this is a normal situation or not. If not, I will concoct a reproduction code.

fxsaber:
I need to understand whether this is a normal situation or not. If not, I'll make up a reproduction code.
It's supposed to be the same as in the CD, but in practice... You know how.

prostotrader:
By design it should be like the SR, but in practice... You know how.
Well, then it's not clear why the BOD thought there was no bug and closed the application. Probably didn't understand the problem. I will reopen it.

fxsaber:
Well then it is not clear why the SRs thought there was no bug and closed the application. I guess they didn't understand the problem. I will reopen it.
Attach this EA
Files:

input string Somevalue = "Maxim";
void OnTick(){
   Comment(Somevalue);
}

The MQL5 program outputs a comment:

"1487811600"

Why is this happening? How to output the correct string value?