Errors, bugs, questions - page 1719

Karputov Vladimir:
Confirmed. There is some shit in the tester.
In the MT5 tester there is a total mess with the chart. Marks of opening and closing positions appear with a big delay. Sometimes at closing one position 3-5 markers of previous positions appear. Overall, visualization of the tester is a total bug...

Alexey Viktorov:
In the MT5 tester, the graphics are a mess. Marks of opening and closing positions appear with a big delay. Sometimes, when one position is closed, marks of 3-5 previous closes appear. The visualization of the tester is a total bug...
Well, let's hope they fix it little by little.

Alexey Kravchenko:
Well, let's hope they fix it slowly.
Yes, I've made a request.

Artyom Trishkin:

I can't attach attachments in private messages.

At least ex4 of 4.9 Mb

Hello!

Try to upload it again. If you don't succeed, please contact Service Desk. We will deal with it.

Alexey Kravchenko:

Done ! I'm under Win764bit now, but the problem is the same. In realtime everything is as it should be, but in the tester in the visualization the left point of the line sticks firmly and the right one moves.

ж

The error lies here (space between inverted commas):

ObjectsDeleteAll(0," ",-1,-1);

i.e. no deletion takes place. To delete an object you have to do the following

ObjectsDeleteAll(0,"",-1,-1);

Why this happens is the developers' answer:

There are several commands to create an object.

The first command is to create an object with the first set of coordinates.

The second command is to send the second set of coordinates.

The first command does not create the object, since it has already been created. Therefore, the first set of coordinates does not change.

Then, the second command changes the second set of coordinates, that is, the second anchor point.

Over time, the tester's operation will lead to terminal behaviour.

Hi all, build 1395, 64\7

Started getting this error when compiling:

event handling function not found

and the file gets erased to 0. what's wrong?

==============================================

funny, disk filled to 0, projects started erasing :-) i.e. code is in EA - after compiling file = 0.

then only noticed that 2TB of disk space = 0bytes.

my signals are gone, and there is no signal anywhere, neither in the archive, nor in the disabled, they were just there and then disappeared. is something being done on the site?

PKozlov:

Hello!

Try uploading the file again. If it doesn't work, contact Service Desk. We will deal with it.

I was away on business. Re-downloaded after 7.5 hours - it worked.

It would be great if the developers would publish information on the changes made in each new build, not just in the official releases. At least in an informal way. To understand what to expect. Just the other day came out again updated build, and what it contains - guess what.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

Hi all, build 1395, 64\7

Started getting this error when compiling:

event handling function not found

and the file gets erased to 0. what's wrong?

==============================================

funny, disk filled to 0, projects started erasing :-) i.e. code is in EA - after compiling file = 0.

then only noticed that 2TB of disk space = 0bytes.

Maybe the disk where the terminal is installed ran out of free space ... This is a guess.