Errors, bugs, questions - page 1560

Artyom Trishkin:
A sensible idea.

and also add audio conferences and desktop sharing :)

Meanwhile, the terminal is becoming more and more like a Christmas tree...

As a suggestion to the developers - to separate the terminal from all the features (marketplaces, chat rooms, etc.). For all the gimmicks create a separate site, or make two terminals, one without gimmicks and one with gimmicks.

Dear developers. The link to the subversion book is broken. Where can I read more about the data merging algorithm?

Существует множество видов конфликтов слияния данных. В данном разделе была рассмотрена лишь одна из наиболее простых ситуаций. Алгоритм слияния является сложным и осуществляет комплексный подход при анализе файлов. Более подробная информация о слиянии может быть найдена в книге, посвященной Subversion. <---

Is it right that you can't "unhook" a folder from storage without deleting the folder locally?

Or is it possible?

If you delete the folder containing the currently opened file from the navigator in the editor, no asterisk will appear above the file name. The editor will quietly close without warning, and when you reopen it, the file will be gone.

Is this behaviour correct?

I would like to suggest the following idea, in OrderModify() make it possible to change the comment for an order. This feature would be very useful. It would be easier to implement some things: change the comment when modifying, say, a stop loss, and the stop loss will be "pulled" by another trailing stop - in other words, we can use it as a filter according to the comment.

Alexey Kozitsyn:

Dear developers. The link to the subversion book is broken. Where can I read more about data merging algorithm?

The link should be corrected at http://svnbook.red-bean.com/

Thanks for the message, we will correct it.

MQL4. StringToCharArray(). The third argument. First it says "int start=0, // initial position in the array", i.e. in the destination array. Then in the parameters it says "The position at which the copying starts", i.e. the position in the source string. The comment of this argument should be corrected to what is written in the parameters.

Alexander Knyazev:

The link needs to be corrected http://svnbook.red-bean.com/

Thank you for your message, we will correct it.

And what can you say about unlinking the folder from the repository?

And about removing the folder from the editor?

Alexey Kozitsyn:

What about decoupling the folder from the repository?

And about removing the folder from the editor?

I agree, you need to choose between SVN and GIT :)

Hi all, can you tell me if you unsubscribe from signals the money will come back?