Errors, bugs, questions - page 1295

A100:

ME\32\1100

This miracle file (only 7 lines) can only be opened... you can't close it.

No, you can't do that.

You could have just pasted the sorts with the text

A100:

ME\32\1100

This miracle file (only 7 lines) can only be opened... you can't close it

Thanks for asking, we're working on it.

Compilation error

class A { public:
        void operator <<( int   )                   { Print( __FUNCSIG__, " 1" ); }
        void operator <<( color  )                  { Print( __FUNCSIG__, " 2" ); } //если убрать, то нормально
        void operator <<( ENUM_TIMEFRAMES )          { Print( __FUNCSIG__, " 3" ); }
        void operator <<( ENUM_SYMBOL_INFO_INTEGER ) { Print( __FUNCSIG__, " 4" ); }    
};
void OnStart()
{
        A a;
        a << PERIOD_CURRENT;
        a << SYMBOL_DIGITS;
}

enums conflict with color, while they do not conflict with each other (if you remove the line with color, everything is fine)

but this way

class A { public:
        void operator <<(  int   )                   { Print( __FUNCSIG__, " 1" ); }
        void operator <<( color  )                   { Print( __FUNCSIG__, " 2" ); }
};
void OnStart()
{
        A a;
        a << PERIOD_CURRENT;
        a << SYMBOL_DIGITS;
}
- color is called. How is color better than int in this case?

Can you advise me please. in MT4 I open three windows in which I work with one currency pair, but each window has a different timeframe. The question is, if I make a construction in one window, how can I make these constructions to be visible in the other window?

on oanda you can upload a CSV file of trader position history, can anyone know how to convert a numeric version of the date like "1396281600" in this file to a date in excel?

A100:

Compilation error

enums conflict with color, while they do not conflict with each other (if you remove the line with color, everything is fine)

and so on

- color is called. In this case, how is color better than int?
Thanks, let's look into it

The developers are not interested?

fyords:

This is the second week I have seen a similar bug at the weekend.

On the minute chart, on Friday after the market closes for another 1 hour, zero-high bars with a period of 2 minutes are drawn.

This seems to have come with the latest update.

Thanks, will check it out.

Olegts:
I can upload a CSV file of trader position history to oanda, can anyone know how to convert a numeric version of the date like "1396281600" in this file to a date in excel?

Found it myself: =(CellNumber + ("1/1/1970"-"1/1/1900"+1)*86400) / 86400

Thank you all!

roymax:
Can you tell me please. in MT4 I open three windows in which I work with one currency pair, but each window has a different timeframe. The question is, if I make drawings in one window, how can I make these drawings visible in another window?

Option 1: Draw a line and save the template. Then apply this template to the rest of the charts.

Option 2: Use a script or an Expert Advisor that will draw lines on several charts.