Errors, bugs, questions - page 1194

gnawingmarket:

Question:- can MT4 open with 0.01 lot?

_How do I drag an indicator strategy from MT4 to MT5?

The lot size does not depend on the terminal type. The lot size depends on the type of account and/or financial instrument you want to open the trade with.

I was looking for a problem why MT5 terminal didn't start - I found it - it was stifled by anti-advertising utility HtFilter. If now I will suddenly be bothered by excessive advertising, I will think how to write a resolution into the utility. Who helped me, thank you!

Question to developers: What is in MT5, that the utility perceives the platform as advertising, and MT4 does not?????

barabashkakvn:
Lotnost does not depend on the type of terminal. The lot size depends on the type of account and/or financial instrument on which you want to open the trade.
I see. Thank you.

Operators can only be overloaded within a class?

The forum search does not work:

An error has occurred. Please try again later.

Execution error: invalid pointer access

class A {
};

void g( A* &a )
{
    A* prev = a; //ошибка появляется здесь
/*...далее код не имеющий отношения к ошибке*/
}

class B {
public:
        void f() { g( this.a ); } //а без this - все нормально
        A *a;
};

void OnStart()
{
        B b();
        b.f();
}

TheXpert:
Operators can only be overloaded within a class?
Rightly so (+ inside sctruct, strictly speaking)

A100:
Good point (+sctruct, strictly speaking).

A joint...

In fact, it would be nice to add an overload format for each operator to the help

TheXpert:

In fact, it would be useful to add a format for overloading each operator to the help

Formally the help specifies division into binary and unary - hence the format (given that the first argument is set implicitly). The only thing not specified is the difference between prefix and postfix forms ++ and --

A100:
The only thing not specified is the difference between prefix and postfix forms ++ and --
And the return value