Errors, bugs, questions - page 3054

Vitaly Muzichenko:

This is the case for everyone.

This is essentially a time limit for checking that the payment is "correct" and that the money is "clean".

The job lasts 20 days, the money in the account is frozen from the first day, after 20 days, checked for another 14 days?

And what were they doing before that 20 days in the MQ account if from the aggregator/bank it has already been transferred. The verification is already over 6 days ago.

Nope, 20 days in the MQ account already verified, +14 more days after closing the job, total - verification 34 days.

It is probably more correct to count the period from the transfer of funds to the MQ account. There are times when the client spends them gradually, having deposited them into the account "sometime" and they have already been verified for a long time.

Or am I misunderstanding the word "verification"?

I agree, moreover: isn't the mere fact that money has been credited to an account proof that there are no "irregularities"? With irregularities would not have been credited, no?

Ivan Titov:

I agree, moreover: isn't the mere fact that money has been credited to an account proof that there are no "irregularities"? With irregularities would not have been credited, no?

No, it can be stolen from someone else's card/account, the bank can revoke it within 14 days.

Maybe it's a temporary bug or a random bug, but the links with the address"https://www.mql5.com/" are automatically deleted in the Blog entries. So, for example, 2 articles cannot be linked to each other inside the Blog. Please check it!

P.S. It was fine on July 06, 2021.
Открой новые возможности в MetaTrader 5 с сообществом и сервисами MQL5
Открой новые возможности в MetaTrader 5 с сообществом и сервисами MQL5
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5: язык торговых стратегий для MetaTrader 5, позволяет писать собственные торговые роботы, технические индикаторы, скрипты и библиотеки функций

If a trader has 32 bit Windows, will he be able to buy an EA in his terminal or will he get a rejection?

Vladimir Pastushak:
If a trader has 32 bit Windows, will he be able to buy the Expert Advisor in his terminal or will he get a rejection?

why not buy a 64 bit system ?

i.e. sell his current hardware as a rarity and buy a second-hand but faster and 64 ?

---

the issue of bitness and usability of the terminal does not coincide in any way with OS versions...The older versions, though personally stuck to, are obviously losing support. Now quite a bit, stay tuned

Maxim Kuznetsov:

why not buy a 64 bit system ?

i.e. sell his current hardware as a rarity and buy a second-hand but faster and 64 ?

---

the question of bitness and usability of the terminal is in no way the same as the OS versions...the old versions though personally stuck, but obviously losing support. Now it's getting quite, stay tuned.

Stop smoking what you smoke and write for the sake of text, have you seen the question? Is there an answer?

Vladimir Pastushak:

Stop smoking what you smoke and writing for the sake of text, have you seen the question? Is there an answer?

You won't believe it - I typed "32 bit is not supported" into a search and found the answer AT ONCE

Vladimir Pastushak:

Stop smoking what you smoke and writing for the sake of text, have you seen the question? Is there an answer?

I don't smoke. Am I allowed to speak out?

No answer, I think I can...

It's not a fact that x64 will NOT work on your hardware. You have to try it.

Vladimir Pastushak:
If a trader has 32 bit Windows, will he be able to buy an EA in his terminal or will he get rejected?
It seems to me that he should be able to.
The purchase, on the other hand, is tied to the account, not to the application and its bit rate.
One account can have many computers and VPs with different axes and terminals.
I can't verify this, but it would be strange if it was otherwise.

Nikolai Semko:
It seems to me that it should be able to.
The purchase, on the other hand, is tied to the account, not to the application and its bit rate.
One account can have many computers and VPs with different axes and terminals.
I can't verify this, but it would be strange if it were otherwise.
It does. The purchase goes through but it won't start on 32 bits.