Errors, bugs, questions - page 2375

Siost:
I am asking for help again, the MT5 Strategy Tester does not calculate profit/loss. What should I do?

Drawing. Just a drawing.

At a minimum, the following is required: screenshots of the two tabs ("Settings" and "Parameters") from the strategy tester.

Specify the build of the terminal, the server and the Expert Advisor code.

Siost:
I'm asking for help again - MT5 Strategy Tester does not calculate profit/loss. What should I do?

I should change the deposit currency (make it ruble or vice versa :)). I already had such questions somewhere.

Hello, everyone.

Found a strange glitch in the Strategy Tester. MT5 build 1978. After completing full brute force testing of the self-written Expert Advisor, there are no errors in the log. On pages "Optimization" and "Forward Optimization" the entire table has zero results. Optimization charts, on the corresponding pages, are also empty. At the same time, if I run a single run of any "zero" test, the results appear on the "Backtest", "Forward" and "Graph" pages.

Recorded a video for clarity.

I overloaded MT several times. I also rebooted the computer. I had cleaned the optimization cache (deleted .opt files). The test was restarted several times. Same results. :( There were glitches in the tester, of course, but I haven't seen any. Sirs developers! Any ideas how to fix it, where to dig? Is it my bad hands or obvious bug last build?

Kuzmich:

Step by step, you can try to sort it out

1. Remove the forward.
  2. Switch to a full-fledged stock symbol.
  3. Switch to the forex symbol.
  4. Make sure that the code does not contain MQL_OPTIMIZATION.

fxsaber:

Step by step, you can try to sort it out

1. Remove the forward.
  2. Switch to a full-fledged stock symbol.
  3. Switch to the forex symbol.
  4. Make sure that the code does not contain MQL_OPTIMIZATION.

1. Presence of forward testing has no effect. Checked it - the result is similar.
  2. On RTS-3.19 the result is the same.
  3. Expert Advisor is customized for FORTS MOEX.
  4. There is no MQL_OPTIMIZATION (I do not use it).
Are there any other ideas?

Kuzmich:

1. The presence of forward testing has no effect. Checked - the result is similar.
  2. On RTS-3.19 - the result is similar.
  3. Expert Advisor is targeted to FORTS MOEX.
  4. No MQL_OPTIMIZATION (I do not use it).
Do you have more ideas?

By testing method I have found that the Genetic optimization algorithm works correctly (all results are displayed), but the Total Runtime shows "zeros" in the optimization results. Seems to be a build bug :(.

Kuzmich:

By "gauge" method I found out that Genetic optimization algorithm works correctly (all is displayed in results), but Complete search displays "zeros" in optimization results. Seems to be a build bug after all :(.

With custom symbol the brute-force does not create these problems.

Kuzmich:

The Expert Advisor is geared up for the FORTS MOEX.

No forex trading?

Kuzmich:

By "gauge" method I found out that Genetic optimization algorithm works correctly (all is displayed in results), but Complete search displays "zeros" in optimization results. Looks like a build bug after all :(.

Are you optimizing on your local agents? Show agent's log after optimization.

Show tester's log after total brute force optimization

Kuzmich:

By "gauge" method I found out that Genetic optimization algorithm works correctly (all is displayed in results), but Complete search displays "zeros" in optimization results. Looks like a build bug after all :(.

One more bug in the tester.

After some time of being in the tester, the Expert Advisor and tool selection drop-down fields on the Settings page stop clicking (do not react). I had it many times in various previous builds. I was hoping it was fixed, but no, unfortunately. :(

I am attaching a video of the glitch.