Errors, bugs, questions - page 1559

Are there any moderators around? I sent a request to the seller, it's been hanging for 3-4 days. How long do I have to wait?

Evgeniy Ilin:
Are there any moderators around here at all ? I sent a request for a vendor, it hangs for 3-4 days. How long do I have to wait?

Saturday and Sunday are weekends. And it is written in the Market rules:

II. Sellers

1. The administration will check the identity of the Seller. 10 business days are normally allowed for checking the application for registration as a Seller, but the check may be completed earlier.

Thanks for the reply. Got it.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

List of changes in MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal builds

MetaQuotes Software Corp., 2016.04.20 13:13

New version of MetaTrader 5 platform build 1325: Trading with hedging and testing by real ticks

An update to the MetaTrader 5 platform will be published on Friday 22 April 2016. The update contains the following changes:

1. Terminal: In addition to hedging support, the platform has expanded the account migration options from MetaTrader 4. Now brokers can automatically migrate accounts to MetaTrader 5 along with all their operations: open and pending orders, and the entire trading history.

When you first connect an account migrated from MetaTrader 4, you will see a welcome screen. The migration is done in a secure manner. To get started, specify the password that you used in MetaTrader 4 before, then set a new password.

Once connected, you will be able to work as normal as if the account was originally opened in MetaTrader 5, with all transaction history from MetaTrader 4 automatically saved to the new account.

Order and position ticks (including history orders) are not saved when imported, as one MetaTrader 4 trading history entry can correspond to up to 4 MetaTrader 5 history entries. All trade records are assigned new tickets.

Account numbers can be kept or replaced with new ones depending on how the broker performs the import.

Is it now possible to trade on brokers with a MetaTrader 4 trading server from the fifth terminal?

Anton Zverev:
Is it now possible to trade on brokers with the trading server of the fourth terminal from the fifth terminal?

No.

This window shows the first authorization process in Metatrader 5 after migrating your account from Foursquare. The broker must manually migrate the accounts from Metatrader 4 so that you can use the same (can be renamed) trading account with the same password and fully saved transaction history.

MetaQuotes Software Corp.:

No.

This window shows the process of first logging in to Metatrader 5 after migrating your account from Metatrader 4. The broker must manually migrate the accounts from Metatrader 4 so that you can use the same (can be renamed) trading account with the same password and fully saved transaction history.

Thank you! Theoretically, are there any restrictions that would prevent the fifth terminal from trading on the trading server of the fourth? I.e. is it possible for the fifth terminal to emulate trading and other queries of the fourth terminal?

For example, the broker sits on the fourth terminal, he has not yet installed the fifth one. But his clients are already able to try the fifth. Sorry if this is naive.

Anton Zverev:

I.e. is it possible for the fifth terminal to emulate the trading and other queries of the fourth terminal?

It doesn't.

MetaQuotes Software Corp.:
You can't.
That's a pity. Thank you!

Chat in the new builds of MetaTrader 5 terminal is a great idea. Can we attach this chat to MetaEditor? It would be very convenient to discuss codes and "throw" examples to each other.

Karputov Vladimir:
Chat in the new builds of MetaTrader 5 terminal is a great idea. Can we attach this chat to MetaEditor? It would be very convenient to discuss the codes and give each other examples.
Good idea.