Errors, bugs, questions - page 1346

Vladimir Pastushak:

Can't you do it yourself ? Help...

It doesn't work that way, the objects are linked to time and price, so you have to constantly recalculate these coordinates, because when you change the chart size or when new bars come in, the objects move out.

Aleksandr Novikov:

Developers, when will you finally make a proper speed adjustment for the visualisation in the tester?

The last step in the beeper and the graph just flies away, and before that it barely moves! Maybe you should make the transitions smoother?

The speed has long since been fixed.

What build of MetaTrader 5 do you have?

Konstantin Karpov:

Question for the developers!

Why is the binding of objects on the chart split into two main groups:

1. Binding by date/price

2. Snap by X/Y coordinates

Make an overload on all objects, so that the output is in two variants for all objects.

What do you mean by "overload to all objects"?

MetaQuotes Software Corp.:
What do you mean by "overload on all objects"?
so that the object creation functions on the chart can take on an optional value

The speed has long since been fixed.

Which build of MetaTrader 5 do you have?

I meant MT4, Build 840

Konstantin Karpov:
so that the object creation functions on the chart can take on an optional value

Create a graphical object with a reference to zero, and then simply change the reference:

ObjectCreate(0,label_name,OBJ_LABEL,0,0,0);           
      //--- set X coordinate
      ObjectSetInteger(0,label_name,OBJPROP_XDISTANCE,200);
      //--- set Y coordinate
      ObjectSetInteger(0,label_name,OBJPROP_YDISTANCE,300);

Aleksandr Novikov:
I meant MT4, Build 840
Sorry, not there anymore. Switch to MetaTrader 5.

Unfortunately, it is no longer there. Switch to MetaTrader 5.
These answers are killing me! I tell you about the goat, and you tell me about the ram!

Aleksandr Novikov:
Such answers are killing you! I'm talking about the goat, and you're talking about the ram!

The suggestion is absolutely correct and reasonable.

You should not be relying on old versions and moreover think that the developers are obliged to develop them. In the coming builds of MT5 we are opening a new testing mode on real ticks.

Renat Fatkhullin:

The suggestion is absolutely correct and reasonable.

You should not be relying on old versions and moreover think that the developers are obliged to develop them. In the coming builds of MT5 we are opening a new testing mode on real ticks.

New builds of MT4 are coming out, the platform is being updated! It means that some improvements and bug fixes take place, the works are done! So why not to finalize what has been finalized for MT5?

Why do you cut off (limit) some functions and features! I am referring to the question that, like many questions, just go into history without an answer:

Aleksandr Novikov:

Why now in MT4 downloading quotes is only available from metaquotes servers? What was this done for in the first place? How to test Expert Advisors on your obscure hole quotes?

And the message like "there is no new data for EURUSDf symbol"! Of course, where will they come from, if methaquotes do not use the additional symbols in the name of the currency pair!