Errors, bugs, questions - page 1301

SnikI:

What can be the reason for not being able to login from home computer (Belarus) using MT4 terminal

MQL5.community: authorization failed

(login and password are clearly entered correctly), similar authorizations from remote vps are successful

my antivirus is WrWeb, in the firewall everything that can be allowed for MT4, even temporarily turning off the firewall did not help

changed DNS of network card a few times, did not help

I searched the forum, users have similar problems, but no solutions on the forum.

Remove (completely unload) your antivirus. In your firewall's exclusion rules, check the bans on transfer protocols and programs. Can you open the Marketplace page in your browser?

barabashkakvn:
Can you open the Market page in your browser?

Yes,

There are no problems with the site, both the market and the signals, all pages open

SnikI:

Yes,

No problems with the site, both the market and the signals, all pages open

Make this check - open a demo account on the MetaQuotes server, then check the possibility to log in to this demo account.

Is "https/ssl traffic control" enabled in the antivirus?

In this mode the antivirus operates in Man In the Middle attack mode, which the terminal does not like very much. Try to disable this mode.

Hello!

Suddenly there is a problem - when installing the utility from the "marketplace". First, on two different computers and one vps everything is downloading and installing fine. I keep seeing "installation failed" in the terminal log saying "MQL4 Market: failed create temp file for downloading product 'namerek' [267]".

How can I fight it?

Specify exact line with file and directory name, please.

Error with path entry. The directory is incorrect.

MetaQuotes:

Specify exact line with file and directory name, please.

Error with path entry. The directory is incorrect.

I understand that directory is wrong, but I don't understand anything on this vps, and I don't have anything except this line from MT4 terminal log, i.e. no more names there, lines... If you can explain where to get it, I'd be grateful and point it out... In the meantime, I don't understand where it wants to create a temp-file and why it can't...(

bond987:
I understand that the directory is wrong, but I don't understand anything on this vps, and apart from this line from MT4 terminal log I have nothing, i.e. no more names there, lines... If you can explain where to get it, I'd be grateful and point it out... In the meantime, I don't understand where it wants to create the temp-file and why it can't...(
And what path is opened by the command "File - Open data directory"?

MetaQuotes:
What is the path opened by "File - Open Data Directory"?
It opens C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\87DF67B0CE321CC83DD34D814D8C247E

Dear developers, a request-question to you:

When testing an EA in MT4 and dragging the cursor in the "visualization" parameter and increasing the chart speed, there is almost no change in speed, and only when dragging from 31 to 32 the speed catastrophically increases - why does this happen and it does not increase evenly?

Please make the "visualisation" parameter work correctly, namely that the graph scrolling speed increases evenly!