Errors, bugs, questions - page 508

220Volt:

My bad :(

Thank you.

It's all good!

My debugging is not working. I set breakpoints, but it doesn't stop, while the EA works fine.

molotkovsm:
My debugging is not working. I set breakpoints, but it doesn't stop, while the EA works fine.
I've had this happen. I fought it by renaming it. I could not reproduce it because debugging worked in another terminal, I did not write to Service Desk.

This problem has already been fixed - it should come out in the new build.

The problem occurred when trying to debug an EA that is already selected in the strategy tester.

alexvd:

This problem has already been fixed - it should come out in the new build.

The problem occurred when trying to debug an EA that is already selected in the strategy tester.

Yes, this is my case, put another Expert Advisor in the tester, debugging works. Thank you.

Is the lack of notifications (icons) of replies from Service Desk next to "Profile" just my problem (IE8)?

kirill190982:

Hello, I'm downloading history for all instruments (over 600, BroCo-Demo server), around the 300th character the terminal logs writes:

NI 0 Scripts 12:19:11 script Download_history (EURUSD,H1) loaded successfully
MJ 3 MemoryException 12:24:20 31703040 bytes not available
EE 3 MemoryException 12:24:20 31703040 bytes not available
NM 3 MemoryException 12:24:21 31703040 bytes not available
HD 3 MemoryException 12:25:15 245760 bytes not available
LL 3 MemoryException 12:25:15 245760 bytes not available
PG 3 MemoryException 12:25:15 245760 bytes not available

DN 3 MemoryException 12:25:15 245760 bytes not available

I downloaded the history using the script described in "Organizing Data Access" (changing it a bit; otherwise it works only with currencies) I attach the script code

Before closing the terminal the new data hang in memory and you simply did not have enough space to keep it all.

You need to download at least 100 tools and after that close the terminal and reset the data to disk (just make sure that the process of terminal really stopped and not just disappeared window).

Urain:

The new data hangs in RAM until the terminal is closed, you just don't have enough RAM to hold it all.

Upload at least 100 tools at a time and then close the terminal, thereby resetting the data to disk (just make sure that the terminal process has actually ended and not just disappeared).

Thanks, but the terminal process does stay long after the terminal is closed
Ордерa, позиции и сделки в MetaTrader 5
Ордерa, позиции и сделки в MetaTrader 5
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
Надежный торговый робот не может быть создан без понимания механизмов работы торговой системы MetaTrader 5. Клиентский терминал получает от торгового сервера информацию о позициях, ордерах и сделках. Чтобы правильно обработать эти данные средствами MQL5 необходимо хорошо представлять как происходит взаимодействие mql5-программы и среды исполнения терминала.

New build! ))

The terminal has been updated, but there is no new property in the MQL5 handbook:

10. MQL5: Добавлено свойство, определяющее приоритет графического объекта при обработке события клика OBJPROP_ZORDER (ENUM_OBJECT_PROPERTY_INTEGER)

---

I'd like to see the property that defines an object layer without redrawing them all again. It's not critical, of course, but it would be more convenient and a bit thrifty, I suppose.

---

Currently, we have OBJPROP_ANCHOR property with enumeration ENUM_ANCHORPOINT for objects like OBJ_TEXT and OBJ_LABEL . We are missing the same property for an object ofOBJ_BITMAP_LABEL type.Sometimes it is convenient to centre objects of this type too.

Hello, faced with a shortage of memory to download the history of a large number of instruments, I compared the work of MT4 and MT5 (without any operations and open positions ). It turned out that MT4 uses 9112 KB (with a larger number of instruments), MT5 uses 103464 KB of Expert Advisors. What explains this difference?