Errors, bugs, questions - page 333

Interesting:

Developers:

1. Do you plan to introduce Gold, Silver and Oil on your server?

2. Are there plans to introduce the major indices (DJI, NASDAQ, DAX and Nickei to be exact) on your server?

3. Are there plans to introduce Russian issuers on your server (For example - Gazprom, Norilsk Nickel, Lukoil, Rosneft, Sberbank, VTB Bank and others)?

4. Will the following currency pairs be available - GBPAUD, CADJPY?

why ?

broco has these in mt5

Is it planned to use cloud technology when optimising from Microsoft ? -

http://www.microsoft.com/ru-ru/cloud/default.aspx

which is available on windows server 2008 ...

Server and Cloud Solutions - Advantages of Cloud Computing | Microsoft
Server and Cloud Solutions - Advantages of Cloud Computing | Microsoft
  • www.microsoft.com
Microsoft's hybrid approach to cloud computing blends your existing on-premises infrastructure with the public cloud to let you focus on what's most important: accelerating your business.

AlexSTAL:

A real-life example:

I have marked in red the place that cannot be occupied by anything

So what I am saying is how do you propose to scale the chart afterwards (there is no possibility to work in that area as far as I understand)?
tester_el_pro:

why ?

broco has it in mt5

Does he have a normal history? I highly doubt it...

For example from testing currencies on other servers I personally gave up a long time ago (having run into gifts from Alpari).

And it all has to be in one place.

About deleting the file, can't find the post (it must have been taken down). It must be something like this:

//Function Ydalaem
bool Ydalaem(string FileName,int common_flag=0)
//удаляем файл
{
//----------------------------------------------------------------------------//
//Work variables
bool Result = false;
//----------------------------------------------------------------------------//

if(FileIsExist(FileName,common_flag))
  {
  Result = FileDelete(FileName,common_flag);

if(Result) PrintFormat("!!! Успешно удалили файл - %s.",FileName);

}

if(!Result) PrintFormat("!!! Файл %s не найден или его невозможно удалить.",FileName);

return(Result);
} 

Interesting:

That's not the point - it's our job to propose and theirs to refuse :)

the truth is not to propose bad solutions, as there will be a chance of getting rejected by the developers for all useful suggestions.

Interesting:
So I'm saying, how do you propose to scale the graph afterwards (as far as I understand, there's no way to work in that area yet)?

Well, no one is going to use graphics on these windows. You just need to give them a working space to display their information on the maximum usable area...

sergeev:
No one is going to use graphics on these windows. You just need to give them a workspace to display their information on the maximum usable area...
Yep, even better to make a graph with a NULL tool - a bare field

sergeev:
No one is going to use graphics on these windows. You just need to give them a workspace to display their information in the maximum usable area...
That's what I mean, you'll need to stretch the workspace if necessary.

Interesting:

About deleting the file, can't find the post (it must have been taken down). It must be something like this:

Thank you, but you can also do this (I checked - it works)

//+=====================================================+//
// удаляем файл
bool Ydalaem()
{
 if (FileIsExist("profit.bin",0)==true)
   {
    FileDelete("profit.bin",0);
    Print("!!! Удалили текущий файл profit.bin");
    return(0); 
   }
 Print("!!! нет файла profit.bin");
 return(0); 
}

Interesting:
So I say, how do you propose then to scale the chart (in that area as far as I understand it is still not possible to work)?

For example, I personally gave up testing currencies on other servers a long time ago (having run into gifts from Alpari).

And everything is required in one place.

haha ...

overclocked ...

History for the market needs to buy and for a lot of money ... Who will give you that easily ...