Wishes for MT5 - page 112

I set the width of the columns myself (I don't need the Order and Time columns, for example - all the more so as the auto-size sets their width without taking into account the actual width of the data - in other words - it trims them - what is the point of this auto-size?)

A100:

I set the width of the columns myself (I don't need the Order and Time columns, for example - all the more so as the auto-size sets their width without taking into account the actual width of the data - in other words - it trims them - what is the point of this auto-size?)

Then one last experiment: set "Autosize" and scale back to 100% in the system. Does it fit now?

barabashkakvn:
Then one last experiment: set "Autosize" and scale back to 100% in the system. Does it fit now?

You previously reported what you have (desktop monitor, laptop, tablet). You can do all the experiments you think you need to do. What has that got to do with me? The essence of the proposal and its rationale, I wrote - the answer got

Your advices about changing the screen resolution, font, broker, terminal have nothing to do with the issue.

Especially if you have everything in one line, then why would the developers change something and do the transfer to the second line, and that was done only in the latest build (previously it was just truncated).

I regret that the developers didn't use your advice about changing screen resolution and font as an argument not to make changes when they were approached by someone who was bothered by the status quo ante and needed to see the uncropped ones in this particular tab: Free Margin and Margin Level

A100:

You previously reported what you have (desktop monitor, laptop, tablet). You can do all the experiments you think you need to do. What has that got to do with me? The essence of the proposal and its rationale, I wrote - the answer got

Your advices about changing the screen resolution, font, broker, terminal - has nothing to do with the question.

Especially if you have everything in one line, then why would the developers change something and do the transfer to the second line, and that was done only in the latest build (previously it was just truncated).

I regret that the developers didn't use your advice about changing screen resolution and font as an argument not to make changes when they were approached by someone who was bothered by the status quo ante and needed to see the uncropped ones in this particular tab: Free Margin and Margin Level

All Windows applications are developed with a certain standard in mind, e.g. a system scale of 100%. Thus, if you use a scale other than 100, you need to rationally assess how it can affect the display of working controls in the terminal or another program.

For example, I have a small diagonal on my tablet PC, so I have to zoom the system to 125% for comfort. That said, I am not saying that the terminal developers wrote the terminal incorrectly.

In general, when using non-standard parameters you need to understand how these changes will affect the display.

A100:

Your advices about changing the screen resolution, font, broker, terminal - has nothing to do with the question.

There are still some problems with the Autosize feature on the Trade tab, we will fix that.

Good day!

I propose to protect the login to the mobile terminal with a graphical key. Of course, the login and password for the account/accounts should be entered in the settings beforehand.

This would greatly improve usability, without compromising security in case the mobile is lost or stolen.

Мобильный трейдинг с MetaTrader 5
Мобильный трейдинг с MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Мобильный трейдинг в MetaTrader 5 – это возможность торговать на финансовых рынках (форекс, фондовые рынки, фьючерсы и контракты на разницу) из любой точки мира с помощью телефона или планшета.

joo:
Good day!

I propose to protect the login to the mobile terminal with a graphical key. Of course, the login and password for the account/accounts should be entered in the settings beforehand.

This would greatly improve usability, without compromising security in case the mobile is lost or stolen.

I also suggest fingerprint and retinal scanning, otherwise joo will not sleep well that his virtual account will be robbed of dough.

Risk:
I also suggest a fingerprint and retinal scan, or joo won't sleep well that his virtual account is being stolen.
Retina is unnecessary, but fingerprint is a sensible idea. The flagships have started to have this feature, so it would be a shame not to use it. It's reliable and convenient.

meat:
The retina is unnecessary, but the fingerprint is a sensible idea. Flagships have started to use this feature, so it's a shame not to use it. It's reliable and convenient.
After options and shares, they can at least do DNA analysis...

Risk:
I suggest a fingerprint and retinal scan, or joo won't sleep well that his virtual account is being stolen.

Look at how it's done in mobile WM. It's convenient, isn't it?