Wishes for MT5 - page 108

There was an update to 851 build today. What are the changes? Usually in the topic List of changes in MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal builds is written in advance.

tol64:
There was an update to 851 build today. What changes? Usually they write changes in MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal builds in advance.

Added an announcement. It's been a long time since anything, good build. )

P.S . Thanks for the visualisation of the alerts and the ability to control them on the graph. Didn't expect it to be so fast. )

It would be nice to add a tooltip for CBMPButton and CButton. Also for CButton I couldn't find a way to make it visually inactive. Disable does not work.

And a table is needed!

When writing voluminous applications, global variables multiply exponentially. Static class fields partially save the situation, but they are still visible in global scope.

I propose to develop a static class similar to .NET with initialization of fields in the class body.
Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Переменные / Глобальные переменные
  • www.mql5.com
Основы языка / Переменные / Глобальные переменные - Документация по MQL5

Are there any prospects for global variables to be more than just double?

The dream is to have a universal variable, where both structure and array can be stored)

• www.mql5.com
Основы языка / Переменные / Глобальные переменные - Документация по MQL5

And it would be great if the MT5 for IOS could have an Expert Advisor for trading.

A suggestion for MetaEditor!

Considering the innovations made in new builds of mt4 and mt5, such as unified compiler, I suggest creating a single trading terminal (ETT) that combines mt4 and mt5 platforms, and addoffline strategy tester toETT, which was forgotten by developers in version 5 for some reason, and thus reduced the popularity of mql5. And the dream to add help in mql, as it was done in the fourth version, but for some reason it was removed in the fifth version (there was not enough time to fit so much space), and also add to mql the code substitution.

Sayber:

A wish for the MetaEditor!

I wish I could add help in mql as it was done in version 4 and removed in version 5 for some reason (not enough time to cram so much into it), and also add auto-substitution of code in mql.

After a couple of months of using the standard mql5-hint, this "dream" will only make you smile. And in six months you won't want it yourself - it's more convenient to use the editor space directly for editing.

The rest of the wishes are quite welcome.

MetaDriver:

I assure you that convenience is purely a matter of habit. After a couple of months of using the standard mql5-help this "dream" will only make you smile. And after six months, you won't want it yourself - it's more convenient to use the editor space directly for editing.

The convenience of the quadruple help was that it did not obscure the code, and was not lost in coding. Roughly speaking, you could cheat.

But you have to throw the five-quarter one on the second monitor, otherwise it "hides" all the time. Well, or alt-tab to fight, but it's not very convenient.

And the help subwindow itself was perfectly hidden by Esc-up, so don't mention space )

ps: eh, why me? still will not do...

komposter:

The convenience of the quadruple help was that it did not obscure the code, and was not lost in coding. Roughly speaking, you could cheat.

Whereas you have to throw the five-quarter help on the second monitor, otherwise it is constantly "hiding". Well, or alt-tab to fight, but it's not very convenient.

And the help subwindow itself was perfectly hidden by Esc-up, so don't speak of space )

Yes, they do... Unfortunately Windows does not support setting any window to "on top of all" mode at the level of standard buttons. I used such a program on my old machine. If you'd like it very much, you can search the web. It's not hard to find.

ps: eh, why me? still will not do...

Yeah, that sounds about right.