Wishes for MT5 - page 87

As far as I know, MT5 tester has better tick generator than 4's one (or not?).

The need has arisen to test and optimize the Expert Advisor written for 4 that actively uses trawl. However, nothing good can be done without quality ticks generation, so I decided to develop a 5-th version for testing and optimization purposes. But I faced the following problem:

1) The spread does not fit. I want to be able to set the spread manually (fixed), if it is not fixed, then the spread of the instrument under test is used.

2) Stop Level does not correspond. I would like to be able to set the value of Stop Level manually.

In general, it would be great to be able to set the market environment in the tester manually (spread, stop level, etc.), then you can test and optimize your Expert Advisor in the toughest conditions (hard in the training - easy in the fight).

PS Or can someone please tell me how to set a custom spread and stoplevel in the tester, maybe, hopefully, something else I don't know and whether I've missed and overlooked.

joo:

As far as I know, MT5 tester has better tick generator than 4's one (or not?).

The need has arisen to test and optimize the Expert Advisor written for 4 that actively uses trawl. However, nothing good can be done without quality ticks generation, so I decided to develop a 5-th version for testing and optimization purposes. But I faced the following problem:

1) The spread does not fit. I want to be able to set the spread manually (fixed), if it is not fixed, then the spread of the instrument under test is used.

2) Stop Level does not correspond. I would like to be able to set the Stop Level manually.

And in general, it would be very cool to be able to set the market environment in the tester manually (spread, stop level, etc.), then it will be possible to test and optimize Expert Advisor in the toughest conditions (hard in the study - easy in the fight).

(This is a good wish, as always.) Sustained.

The fact that the spread (floating) is generated automatically in the tester is a useless feature. The user must be able to set the notoriously worse conditions in the tester. I think it will unload the tester and make it even faster.

PS Or can someone please tell me how to set custom spread and stoplevel in the tester, maybe, I hope I don't know something else and whether I missed it or not.

Actually, you can program it (although I have not thought about it seriously, I could be wrong). They will implement it better.

tol64:

As always a relevant wish:)) I support you.

I keep getting the feeling of having my Bentley under the window, but it doesn't have a steering wheel. It's a contradictory feeling of sweet comfort and nasty discomfort at the same time.

Developers, what should be done, maybe gather the same sufferers and come out with banners? After all, it doesn't take much time and effort to implement a custom market environment, you just need to add the appropriate interface elements to the tester, appropriate variables and appropriate if-else - and you will have users cheering and jumping for joy.

Tol64:

Actually you can program it (although I haven't thought about it seriously yet, I may be wrong), but I'd like the developers' standard functions in the tester. They implement it better.

Of course, you can code the logic of TS in the form of virtual trading during testing in the tester - I can do it, you can do it. But on you and me there are thousands of those who can not. And for the developers it really isn't very difficult, and it closes users' questions of this kind once and for all.

ZZY. Dear Developers! Hope for your understanding. My previous request #276278 about my previous request, made a week ago, is still not answered.

joo:

Developers, what should be done, maybe gather the same sufferers and come out with banners? After all, it does not take much time and effort to implement custom market environment, you just need to add the appropriate interface elements to the tester, appropriate variables and appropriate if-else - and you will have users cheering and jumping for joy.

Writing requests to servicedesk. With clearly stated questions and well reasoned. And "I want" and "I need" are not arguments. We consider all the suggestions and implement some of them, but even those that are acceptable are sometimes postponed due to developer workload. If we were to implement all the wishes (which may be mutually exclusive, by the way), the product would have long ago turned into an incompatible combine with multiple-page lists of settings.

Of course, you can code the logic of TS in the form of virtual trading during testing in the tester - I can do it, you can do it. But on you and me there are thousands of those who can't. And for the developers, it really is not much of a problem and will close the users' questions of this kind once and for all.

ZS. Dear Developers! I hope for your understanding. My previous request #276278 about my previous request, made a week ago, is still not answered.

All week the developers were busy releasing a new build. We try to respond to all requests, but it is not always possible.

antt:

Write applications to servicedesk. With clearly defined questions and well-reasoned arguments. And "I want" and "I need" are not arguments

Well, there will be a request to servicedesk, as I did before. And questions usually put a clear and reasoned, in my post, in addition to "want" (well, I do), was the argumentation.

antt:

All week the developers have been busy with the release of a new build. We try to respond to all requests, but it is not always possible.

I got it, thank you.

I think it's worth disabling the selection of agents used for single testing if it's only possible on one local kernel anyway.

I am duplicating the application to servicedesk for public review:

Предлагаю сделать ресурсы для индикаторов и библиотек в формате ex5 по аналогии с тем, как это сделано для графических и звуковых файлов. Это позволит исключить необходимость переноса всех используемых, например советником, индикаторов и библиотек при передаче исполняемой программы на MQL5.

For example: You can sell an Expert Advisor in the Market, but all indicators or libraries that it uses must already be with the buyer, or they must be delivered to the buyer separately. This issue becomes even more critical when the buyer has incompatible versions of indicators and libraries with those that are used by the Expert Advisor. Resources would solve these issues.

Lizar:

Duplicating the application to servicedesk for public inspection:

A very interesting proposal. It would be very convenient.

The ability to drag and drop (DnD) selected text (variable names) into watch is sorely lacking.

I wonder if the developers have plans to release a couple of classes to work with neural networks using mql? I think it would be a huge breakthrough if MT5 could replace third party software for analyzing historical data using neural networks ( Neuroshell )