The forum seems to be working, but there are comments - page 4

Man, it's so silly to have to turn the page up every time you read it.

Make it like it was on the Fours forum - don't torture me!

I'm not sure, but I don't think topics with new posts are "bumped" in the list,

or rather in the top five, by section...

I noticed by accident when I opened the section and there the topic was unread.

We will definitely improve things - work is in progress.

It's all right. Good for you ))))

Default country: Russia. When entering edit profile - resets country to default, i.e. for Russia. Here is the underscore. with the italics not unchecked and behaves as desired.

YuraZ :

Oh, how fast! The forum is just like MQL5.

It's probably because it's still empty... In general, the speed of mql4 forum is very high!

the old forum will probably remain in parallel?

in the new MQL5 forum we would like to see the SKYPE ICQ fields in the personal forum

We have allocated a separate physical server for www.mql5.com as the amount of services will be such that the load will be very high. We may have to upgrade hardware more than once.

The site is being developed for a specific project, while our main tasks are as follows:

1. Create a huge community of users around new services
  2. Launch a number of very important services around MQL5
  3. To make a very simple, lightweight and fast site

By the way, now the average attendance at MQL4.community is around 35,000 unique visitors per day.

A lot of new fields will be added to the profiles in the coming days.

Renat :

By the way, now the average attendance of MQL4.community is about 35,000 unique visitors per day.

How will things be with "clones"? The "increased" uniqueness is good, of course... but... "it gets banned, but it resurfaces again..."

any plans to make it harder to register than in the fourth forum? is it possible to eliminate the situation where "... I'm talking to myself quietly ..."?

DDFedor :

How will the "clones" be? "Enhanced" uniqueness is good, of course... but... "it gets banned and it resurfaces again..."

Are there plans to make registration more complicated than in the fourth forum?

We don't set a technical goal to fight clones to the end, as it's technically impossible. But we will have a specialized security system MQL5.community.

We will be increasing the functionality of MQL5.community for at least two years, releasing new versions weekly.

Wait for new versions and new services, please.

Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Функции
Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Функции
  • www.mql5.com
Основы языка / Функции - Документация по MQL5

Renat :
  1. Launch a number of very important services around the MQL5 language

Is it to be understood in the sense that there will be services such as access from the terminal by means of the μl,

such as reading current interest rates and other market-related information?

Or is it about services like a code library?

By the way, there is a proposal to accumulate "established code" developed by users,

and available for update through the terminal, a kind of repository...

Experts (0) | New topic

Another section is needed: Scripts

Or instead of (or instead of) the start date of the topic, the date of the last post and, if possible, the author of the last post can also be published. This information is much more useful than the start date. It's about the list of topics.