Examples: Practical Use of the Virtual Private Server (VPS) for Autotrading

New article Practical Use of the Virtual Private Server (VPS) for Autotrading has been published:

Autotrading using VPS. This article is intended exceptionally for autotraders and autotrading supporters.

Each autotrader has its trading robots that trade in financial markets, and a computer, on which these Expert Advisors run and operate. One launches Expert Advisors at home, another at work, the third one on the friends' server or a dedicated server. What is clear, is that Expert Advisors need a working place (office), and traders want less woe, connected with this office.

All the enumerated offices have their advantages and disadvantages, so I will not labor the point. I will offer my own variant. So, we have a task to find an office for the operation of trading robots, which will meet the following requirements: remote installation, connection from any point of the world, quick setup, quick failure recovery, easy migration, entire archive backup, preferably first-class hardware, protection, system upgrade with such services as trading reports publishing, quotes, etc. And preferably not too expensive.

Author: Nick Revych

... At last

MetaTrader on Linux VPS

Wow, many thank's, will try it

New Version TradeServer2in1_w2k_v2.0 -under Windows 2000 Server + DevCon.exe  :)
(Qemu + Windows 2000 Server + Activated Terminal Services + NOD32 + nnCron + DevCon + Far + MT4)

http://fileshare.in.ua/59733
login : 1CMaster
password : 123

i go off topic, you sau" You can install on VPS also FTP- and Web-servers, your own Forum and other services" i'd like make a my website based on wordpress with a forum and e-Commerce Shopping Carts. what is a good solution and is there a guide that explain how to do that?

You are grat !CMaster

Can I use single VPS to different computer?  For instance I have VPS at home for my forex trading and the same VPS can be use on my Office PC. Does it effect anything?