Accumulation area and trend - page 13

Vladimir Baskakov #:
They still haven't learned how to trade, that's why they fart.
ah, well, let's help))

dryun777 #:
ah, well, let's help))
I've tried it, it's impenetrable, it's swearing, it's spitting. It's a mess.

Vladimir Baskakov #:
I've tried it, impenetrable, swearing, spitting. It's a mess.
yeah))

dryun777 #:

I think you haven't been a follower of graphical figures in trading!!! They are figures!!! I'm a follower of figure analysis! I don't think they fail)) and these accumulation zones don't seem to work on small timeframes).

Not every place you can (need to) draw such zones.

Aleksandr Yakovlev #:

Not every place can (need to) draw such zones.

then it's a guessing game!!! where is the analysis?

dryun777 #:
then it's a divination!!! where's the analysis?

That's the thing, it's a guessing game for you. I know where to draw. And how to draw.

dryun777 #:
As you can see, the aforementioned signals do not do it!

Didn't believe me about the Canadian. That's a pity. Here's one more present (the last one) for next week.

Ask Vova about my signals. Most of the time I'm right.

I proved it to him more than once.

Aleksandr Yakovlev #:

Didn't believe me about the Canadian. That's a pity. Here's one more present (the last one) for next week.

Ask Vova about my signals. Most of the time I'm right.

I proved it to him more than once.

I don't need such gifts!!! You've already taken the first trades on the stop!!!! and fleeting intraday movements are nonsense!!! The figure will end!!! The main thing is patience!!! And those who buy on this pair, will lose!!!

dryun777 #:
I don't need such gifts!!! You've already taken the first trades on the stop!!!! and fleeting movements within the day, it's nonsense!!! The figure will end!!! The main thing is patience!!! And those who buy on this pair, they will lose!!!

Okay. Screenshot deleted.

dryun777 #:
The economy and prosperity of canada is directly dependent on oil!!! Cheap oil makes the canadian dollar cheaper, oil makes the canadian dollar cheaper, oil makes the canadian dollar more expensive!!!!

Good luck with the bidding.