Accumulation area and trend - page 9

Sergey Pavlov #:
Subject: something about trends. Well, the trend on the pound is buying only. Whoever sells is at their own risk and whoever makes money is buying.
Is that why you trade on a cent?

Vladimir Baskakov #:
Is that why you trade on the cent?
I don't trade at all, but I test new strategies on my cent.

Sergey Pavlov #:
Subject: something about trends. Well, the trend on the pound is buy only. Whoever is selling is at their own risk and whoever is making money is buying.

Perhaps. The Brits have upped the ante a bit.

Aleksandr Yakovlev #:

The way I see it, the price always moves the same way. For example.

Here is the hourly chart. There is a small consolidation and an exit from it. After the retest I made a buy trade.

The same pair but from the 5M chart. There is a small consolidation and the retest of this zone. Isn't it a perfect price movement?)))

Aleksandr Yakovlev #:

The way I see it, the price always moves the same way. For example.

Here is the hourly chart. There is a small consolidation and an exit from it. After the retest I made a buy trade.

The same pair but from the 5M chart. There is a small consolidation and the retest of this zone. Isn't it a perfect price movement?)))

Not exactly the same, on the left side of the chart the candlestick spread is "low" But later we got wide mooves i.e. we can make an assumption - the market has reached the target level and there is an accumulation (as one of the variants), according to SOT reports we can observe that big players have one time position in both directions and "repositioning phase" (change of trend) is structurally forming in the form of a flat.

Uladzimir Izerski #:

We can also watch the EUR-GBP pair and the Euro in the area of correction levels after the Brexit rise.

Veniamin Skrepkov #:

Not exactly the same, on the left side of the chart the candlestick spread is "low". I.e. we can make an assumption that the market has reached the target level and is accumulating (as one of the variants), according to SOT reports we can see that big players have one-time large positions both ways and the "repositioning phase" (change of trend) is structurally forming as a flat.

Merry Christmas. I see your point about equal or not. I can see,

that my TS works and I try to stick to it. But I don't have everything

tested and worked out. There are trading noises, and they interfere.

There is no getting away from them. That's why I am still testing and working.

My studies will never end in the market.

What can you share? Or can you brag about?

Uladzimir Izerski #:

Hello fair company... took the banana off, you can go on....fot inflation is rising, the central bank is raising the rate - so the currency should be getting cheaper, why then is the pound rising...)) was also standing down... Oh and I almost forgot Happy New Insidious 22nd and this Christmas....oh what will happen, what will happen - a complete upheaval of the world order, maybe they will outlaw us as malicious speculators...)))

picture of the pound

Сергей Криушин #:

Hi honest company... took the banana off the moron, you can go on....fot inflation is rising, the central bank is raising the rate - so the currency should be getting cheaper, why then is the pound rising...)) was also standing down

And what were the preconditions for going down?

Vladimir Baskakov #:
What were the preconditions for the fall?

I told you: inflation is supposed to cheapen the currency of the issuing state...

but it turns the whole machinery upside down...)))

Сергей Криушин #:

I told you: inflation is supposed to cheapen the currency of the issuing state...

but it turns the whole machinery upside down...)))

Not really.

First of all, the price component on TA is worked out. And with the accumulation of liquidity the rest.

It's a standard technique for making a profit.)