The neural network only opens trades at night. Did she discover scalping? - page 4

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
it is a misconception that it is the arbitrageurs who are robbed. They break any profitable stratum, including newsmen (server shutdowns on the news is common). If the NS will give super profits - they will be banned, or even shut the hell down, and good riddance :)

Here we need to clarify: will NS be banned specifically or profitable accounts?

Because NS has no obvious attributes: it does not need an additional terminal with fast quotes, it does not need news, it is not a triangular arbitrage and is not a basket. So it is impossible to set a particular NS, you can only ban a profitable account, and this already happens with all strategies, even with the most innocuous ones.

I.e., my point is that at 20% per month, both NS and Manual Waveformer are the same before dealing)

The megatrader himself earns nothing, he lives from sales of software (bots) Fact.
A fact is usually supported by something. You need grounds. The fact that all salespeople earn the most from their products is an obvious fact))

Ivan Butko:

I.e., my point is that at 20% per month, both the NS and the manual waveform are the same before dithering)

A fact is usually supported by something. There needs to be a basis.The fact that all salesmen earn the most from their products is an obvious fact))

Well at least that's the fact to start with, it's really obvious :)

The fact that it is very difficult to make money on arbitrage - this is personal experience. It will be the same with neural networks