Is artificial intelligence for creating advisors for sale anywhere? - page 5

Alexander Laur:

Is there an AI somewhere already?

Yup. Exactly yesterday I was trying to get Megafon to transfer some money from number to number via USSD - commands, as my mother in the village does not send SMS. Was without internet, had the good fortune to talk to their AI Elena on 0500.

Man, there used to be a clear push-button menu with an informer. Now they run this shameful thing. How did the developers even have the conscience to run such a set of bugs. I have clear, clear diction, I can articulate my thoughts clearly.

First this scarecrow tells me my balance, then it tells me that if there is no money, I have to top up my balance. Me, - how do you transfer money to another account via USSD commands?

- You have to send a text message #amount to the subscriber. At the slightest misunderstanding, the miserable Elena would restart and start ranting her adverts again. There seemed to be no live operators left.

The issue was resolved by my transferring the money.

The Megafon bank, on the other hand, still had a menu and live girls.

hello, how for a coder you can write such things totally wrong, I have read all your writings on the subject, it is truly misinformation, what a shame! No logical basis, only nonsense, just intellectual nonsense, fortunately other coders like me think the opposite and have already written on the subject for years ....