Teaching AI trading using your own examples - page 2

torontoxx:
Why training for the sake of training. I just started putting my trading system into practice and came to the conclusion that manual trading is too cumbersome. It would be great to train a machine to trade, and if it would also improve the trading, that would be great.
If your trading system is trend-following, it probably needs to be "slightly" improved

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
there are only Jews on this forum, most of them end in "i" ))

Why do you all have different endings? ) Volchansky has a different one, all three are verified

Zainchkovskii

Dmitrievsky

Volchanskiy

Fast528:
Why do you all have different endings? ) Volchansky has a different one

It sounds the same.)

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

repetition is the mother of learning

If the opportunity or need arises, I will definitely do it again

Fast528:

Why do you all have different endings? ) Volchansky has a different one, all three are verified

Zainchkovskii

Dmitrievsky

Volchanskiy

It depends on how your passport says it) in russian all spelled the same.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Is it okay if my last name ends like that too? It's a statement... I've never seen so many in one place before)

Jews are smart, where there's money, there's money.)

khorosh:

Jews are clever, where the money is, that's where they are).

Or maybe it's the other way around. Where there are Jews, there is money.)

Nikolai Semko:
Or maybe it's the other way around? Where there are Jews, there's money for them.)

Nikolai Semko:
Or maybe it's the other way around. Where there are Jews, there is money.)

No, it's just likekhorosh said.

torontoxx:

Hello.

I am studying the application of machine learning in trading and I am facing the problem that I cannot find an appropriate solution for my needs. The problem is that the machine learning models I have found work for predicting the price based on historical data (price, indicators, etc.). I do not need to predict price, I need the machine to learn from examples of my trading, i.e. I give the machine a history of price and entry/exit points, and the machine learns from these trades. Can you please tell me in what direction the machine learning should be digging, what models, algorithms to use? I would like to learn how to use these models and algorithms.

Make a template with examples of your trading, I'll teach you an EA. You can also make a template based on account trading history, there are many scripts for visualisation, check the website.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/270216

Машинное обучение роботов
Машинное обучение роботов
  • www.mql5.com
Привет всем, я занимаюсь машинным обучением (МО) советников и индикаторов и решил вынести на всеобщее обсуждение свои эксперименты...