Teaching AI trading using your own examples - page 3

Vitaly Muzichenko:

No, correctly askhorosh said

For the record:

"Jews are the recipients of 22 per cent of all Nobel Prizes, accounting for less than 0.2 per cent of the world's population. It turns out that the proportion of Jews among Nobel laureates is 100 (!) times their share of the world's population."

Even though I myself am a mix of Ukrainian and Russian blood, but if I had a DNA test and was told that I had Jewish blood, I would be proud.

Nikolai Semko:

Even though I myself am a mix of Ukrainian and Russian blood, if I did a DNA test and was told that I had Jewish blood, I would be proud.

Yes, of course you do, don't sweat it.

Aleksey Ivanov:

Yes there is, of course, don't sweat it.

Yeah, especially Tatar-Mongolian. ))
Pushkin, by the way, also had African blood. So mixing it up is only for the good.

Nikolai Semko:
Yeah, especially Tatar-Mongolian. ))
Pushkin, by the way, also had African blood. So mixing it up would only do him good.

Who would argue.

I would pay attention inAnatolii Zainchkovskii not to the sound of his surname, but to the dragons on his avatar and the splash screen of his personal account. There is, indeed, something hidden here. Some kind of Kukulkan.

I think the success of the Jews is not in some unique gene, but in their culture of respect and reverence for women. It's an illusion that it's patriarchy now. It's a matriarchy now. Women have always inspired and ruled men. Behind every great man is a great woman. Without a woman, a man is something lying on the couch )).
Note that countries whose culture does not honor women, but instead oppresses them, are not rich. And those that are rich now are rich as long as mankind burns hydrocarbons, and once they stop burning in the near foreseeable future, they will become poor again.
And the root of the widespread hatred of Jews in our time is banal jealousy.

Nikolai Semko:
I think the success of the Jews is not in some unique gene, but in their culture of respect and reverence for women. It's an illusion that it's patriarchy now. It's a matriarchy now. Women have always inspired and ruled men. Behind every great man is a great woman. Without a woman, a man is something lying on a couch )).
Note, countries whose culture does not honour women, but instead oppresses them, are not rich. And those that are rich now are rich as long as mankind burns hydrocarbons, and as soon as they stop burning in the near foreseeable future, they will become poor again.
And the root of the widespread hatred of Jews nowadays is banal envy.

And by the way, in China they do not allow two people to be officials, Jews and Englishmen. The Chinese are not stupid, they are smart.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Come to my homeland and be envious. There was money, there is no money... and the economy is gone. Who came to where there was money?

Well, that's a surprise.) Where else?

Delete your post, me too. You never know, they won't let you talk to me later.)

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Come to my homeland and be envious. There was money, there is no money... and the economy is gone. Who went where the money was?

Come to America, there are even more Jews there.
Even though I am a Khohol myself, Ukrainians have one national trait - they always have someone to blame - Moskals, Jews and soon Poles and Europe will be to blame. I lived in Ukraine for seven years, so I know.

Nikolai Semko:
Come to America, there are even more Jews there.
Even though I am a Khohol myself, Ukrainians have one national trait - they always have someone to blame - Moskals, Jews, soon Poles and Europe will be to blame. I lived in Ukraine for seven years so I know.

Yeah, the Russian Federation is exclusively populated by the Ukrainians.)