Naive beginner's strategies. - page 20

Lilita Bogachkova:

Yes, but from pairs with which EUR is quoted, such as EURAUD and AUDUSD.

Did I understand correctly: if the indicator is set on the EURAUD chart, then the average values of the high and low are taken from the AUDUSD pair?

Lilita Bogachkova:

I do not know, if someone before me has published such an idea - I apologize, I have not read and therefore I do not consider myself a plagiarist.

)) No hint of plagiarism. Just asking).

Victor Ziborov:

Dmitry, you forgot an important thing to say, you do not set stop losses. I looked at your signals. A solid growth of 106% in 3 months. It's a 37% drawdown, but it'll do. The Sharpe Ratio = 1.33 is very good (mine is worse). I would admire you even more, but you do not put stop losses! (Neither do I).

That's how noblemen eat all the soup).

Vasiliy Smirnov:
That's how the nobles eat all the soup).

Cooks, naughty kids...

Dmitry Belov:

Victor, your signals are interesting too, I wish you further profits )) to be honest, I'm not looking for approval of my colleagues regarding my trading, but I can explain. The matter is that trading on the signal is very conservative in order to accumulate decent statistics on the respected resource during the year and a half. My entry area is smeared out by 10-20 pips with several orders. With MO=10 pips and a Sharpe of more than zero you can see that I am not even out of the starting area, i.e. not all entry orders are triggered (not getting enough). And stops are there, you just do not see them in statistics. My problem is different. I am searching for the logic of the signal rating increase. Do you have any thoughts in this direction that you would like to share?

Publish account statements and official documents - bank statement (without personal data)

Dmitry Belov:

Victor, your signals are interesting too, I wish you further profits )) to be honest, I'm not looking for approval of my colleagues regarding my trading, but I can explain. The matter is that trading on the signal is very conservative in order to accumulate decent statistics on the respected resource during the year and a half. My entry area is smeared out by 10-20 pips with several orders. With MO=10 pips and a Sharpe of more than zero you can see that I am not even out of the starting area, i.e. not all entry orders are triggered (not getting enough). And stops are there, you just do not see them in statistics. My problem is different. I am searching for the logic of the signal rating increase. Do you have any thoughts in this direction that you'd like to share?

Friends at the disco are the ones you came with)
Landing Page, rasilki, social media. Attraction is marketing, not production. Consider mql5signal as a landing page for your investors, not as a platform where investors will find you. Or trade risky with the crowd, which leads to inadequate trading.