1200 subscribers!!! - page 204

Vladimir Tkach:

With such low profitability - about 2%, the current number of subscribers is barely chipping away at the subscription fee with $50-$30=$20 profit. I think this profit is also eaten up by swaps accumulated from oversubscription and commission.

You have to have 10,000 in your account

Nice drag on the mt5 man... That's a real beauty! And the distribution of instruments is normal... And the risks seem to have stabilised...

Yevhenii Levchenko:
Nice drag on the mt5 man... He's a real beauty! And the distribution of instruments is normal... And the risks seem to have stabilized...

have you signed up?

Aleksandr Volotko:

have you signed up?

Nah... it's just normal... Why?

Yevhenii Levchenko:

Nah... just normal... Why?

I'm just curious.

Aleksandr Volotko:

just wondering

You're right... I think he's likely to fall too. But it's all fair to him...

I looked, no one has 1200 subscribers, right? on MT4 one signal only has 354 subscribers, all the others have less. Who can tell me how to find subscribers or what principle is used to add them? I've been trading for 8 months now and I wish one would come.

Sergey Zaitsev:
I looked, no one has 1200 subscribers, right? on MT4 one signal only has 354 subscribers, all the others have less. Who can tell me how to find subscribers or what principle is used to add them? I've been trading for 8 months now and I wish one would come.
For advice of this nature can get my ass kicked. But if you read the last 50 pages of this thread, you'll find answers :)

Aleksandr Volotko:

have you signed up?

Where did he get the $30?

Sergey Zaitsev:
I looked, no one has 1200 subscribers? on MT4 one signal only has 354 subscribers, all the others have less. Who can tell me how to find subscribers or what principle is used to add them? I have been trading for 8 months now and I wish one would come.
It was 1200 at the time of the topic's creation. Then I got up to 3,000 after a few months. Then the signal slowly dried up.

It's all in your hands.