1200 subscribers!!! - page 134

Aleksandr Volotko:
What is the maximum number of subscribers any signal has ever had on the service?
Taras Gonchar reached around 3,000 subscribers two years ago.

Vasiliy Pushkaryov:
Taras Gonchar reached around 3,000 subscribers two years ago.

remember his CALM, i.e. he had the highest number of subscribers in the history of the service?

Aleksandr Volotko:

remember his CALM, i.e. he had the highest number of subscribers in the history of the service?

Yes, as long as he remains the leader.

By the way, the seller from Romania, who monitored the signal the day before yesterday, has already had 9 subscribers in 24 hours. I think in 3 weeks it will be a new top. Subscribers love signals with exorbitant percentages. Although in two months some of them will start to complain about where our 200% is.

Vasiliy Pushkaryov:

Yes, so far he remains the leader.

By the way, the seller from Romania, who monitored the signal the day before yesterday, has already had 9 subscribers in 24 hours. I think in three weeks it will be a new top. Subscribers love signals with exorbitant percentages. Although in two months some of them will start to complain about where our 200% is.

It's all manual, last century, and the dealership is murky.

Vasiliy Pushkaryov:

9 subscribers in 24 hours already.

Is this like the youtube bots?

Yevhenii Levchenko:

Is it like the youtube bots?

I'm guessing real people. Not thinking, just. They want to make a quick buck.

Vasiliy Pushkaryov:
Real people, I suppose. Not thinking, just. They want to make a quick buck.

So something like a HYIP (in pyramid schemes) ?)

Vladislav Andruschenko:
Indeed. Everybody used to dream of making super profits, while nobody is willing to subscribe to a stable signal that is monitored immediately after its release and with a minimum yield of 20% per month.

Even if it's $10,000 start-up capital or $100, if it's less than 50% a month, no one wants to sign up.

Yes, no - why? They subscribe to 3% per month if the signal is more than three years old.

But the only problem is that the number of subscribers is much lower than on the "HYIPAN" signal.

And there are far fewer successful traders than there are losers...

Yevhenii Levchenko:

So some kind of hype (in pyramid schemes) ?)

+

Aleksandr Volotko:

I remember his CALM, i.e. he had the highest number of subscribers in the history of the service?

There was also some Chinese guy speaking on behalf of two or a whole team, held on longer, but, after the interview - died.