1200 subscribers!!! - page 104

5drakon:
Boris Gulikov 2019.02.16 16:18 RU

)))) Strong!

As for the signal, hardly anyone in this thread would copy his trades)))

As for the signal, i do not think anyone in this thread would copy his trades :) Let them copy it - what's the problem if it is profitable?

Maybe only those who can not create anything should be allowed to hang out? - That's how it works - I've been noticing it for a long time

I opened your personal profile. I am looking at the achievements:

• Forum
    • Topic Starter - NULL
    • Commentator - 273
    • Voter - 1
    • Current Topics - NULL
    • Reader - 60
  • Blogs
    • Blogger - NULL
    • Commentator - NULL
  • Articles
    • Writer - NULL
  • Code Base
    • Developer - NULL
    • Voter - NULL
  • Freelance
    • Client - NULL
    • Solution Developer - NULL
    • Active Developer - NULL
  • MQL Cloud
    • Agent Provider - NULL
    • Cloud Client - NULL
  • Service Desk
    • Quality Control - NULL
  • Marketplace
    • Checked out products - NULL
    • Gave out demos - NULL
    • Left reviews - NULL
  • Signals
    • Signals provider - NULL
    • Left reviews - NULL
  • Charts - NULL
Yes, you - by your standards - are allowed to hang out.

Now I open your profile personally and what do I see? Yes, now I understand there is nothing for us simple people without achievements

products
works
all
Rating: 108790

I write scripts, indicators and expert advisers on mql4 and mql5
------------------------------------------------
My main goal is to develop high-quality and reliability scripts. I will help check your strategy in the tester, suggest options to increase profitability. Writing as for the tester, and for a demo and live trading.
------------------------------------------------
Create a new job for me: (russia) Go to the link TUT link, create a job and send me a link to it in skype HERE SKYPE indicating that this is a new job.

all no more objections i agree with you ))))))) ALL BEAUTIFUL

Should we only allow those who can't create anything to hang out? - Not my words, but I agree too.

5drakon:

How about letting only those who can't create anything hang out? - Not my words, but I'm with you on that.

Good. Don't create anything, and you can't create anything - who's to say you can't. And as a bonus, you can hang out as much as you like.

The time is now - partying is more important than brains. Keep up with the times.

Aren't they removed from the showcase for too much growth?

5drakon:

Shouldn't we only allow those who can't create anything to hang out? - Not my words, but I agree too.

So it was a joke! ))) Sarcasm.

Artyom Trishkin:

Good. Don't create anything, and you can't create anything - who's to say you can't. And as a bonus, you can hang out as much as you like.

These are the times - partying is more important than brains. Keep up with the times.

No problem, create anything, but take away the ban and let everyone put ALL and everything - and we will be just happy to get your creations for free, or for money share your creation convince us that your product or strategy is correct and will bring people profit - THAT IS THE PROBLEM

when you're pushing your product on me in person, that's YEAR - there should be punishment for that.

Boris Gulikov:
So it was a joke! ))) Sarcasm.
so was i in jest- ONLY the uterus of the truth

Vladimir Baskakov:
Isn't too much growth removed from the showcase?

Of course they do, but the opposite is true ))))

5drakon:

They clean, of course, but for the opposite, they clean themselves ))))

Where is the logic, + thousands of percent for a couple of months and they are sitting in the top