1200 subscribers!!! - page 69

Artyom Trishkin:

Links to paid signals are prohibited.

@Sergey Lazarenko, you have been warned.

Are links to demo signals allowed?

Petr Baskakov:

I talked to a man about the TS we use.)

what man? About... Tell us in more detail, why are you speaking in riddles?

Sergey Lazarenko:

With what man? What about... You tell us more in detail, why you're talking in riddles?

You're discussing ) and our TCs are right - they make a profit )) but they are not for sale and are not publicly discussed ))))

Guys, can anyone honestly say that they are jealous of the alarm under discussion?

-----------------------------
I personally envy it a little... in a good way!

Petr Baskakov:

which you discuss )) and our TCs are right - make a profit ))) but not for sale and not publicly discussed )))
I took a look at your signal. I am shocked, how? Where did you and your MT5 top learn it? Can you find it online(for a fee)? Or unique/personal experience?

Ivan Butko:
I watched your signal. I am shocked, how? Where did you and your MT5 top learn it? Can you find it on the Internet (for a fee)? Or a unique/personal experience?

No secret . on my page there is a description - based on the three screens Edler . and use it for more than a decade ))

Cleaned up some of the statements. Read the rules of the forum, please.

The signal is nothing supernatural - it can be simulated without any problems - I can't think of anything easier)

What's the signal? My favorite C**M?

There are such claims from subscribers such as "I put a big lot and lost. This is a bad signal", although the description of the signal clearly explained that the deposit must be $500 or more, and if you increase the lot - why do you need the signal? As I understand it, the signal contains the lot size as well. They are strange people, these subscribers - they pay 30 bucks a month for the signal and still manage to leak out))), while the signal source has been making profit for 90 weeks.

Nikolay Gaylis:
The signal does not represent anything supernatural - can be simulated without any problems - you can not think of easier)

I too have a reserved attitude, I'm used to believing not only what I see but also what I can also feel))) And if you do not feel, then very much begin to doubt what he saw))))