1200 subscribers!!! - page 57

Alexandr Saprykin:

This will be relevant. And it will be necessary to write in a branch to reach 1200 subscribers from zero.)

(In ...., the normal branch will be: "A manual on how to achieve 1200 subscribers!"))

Nikolay Gaylis:

Boo....! It's going to be a normal branch: "How to get 1200 subscribers!")))

That's it, I reserve the name of the branch for myself. Unless, of course, moderators and administrators will not mind. Nado now response from them, so that they did not take for advertising.

Alexandr Saprykin:

That's it, I reserve the name of the branch for myself. Unless, of course, the moderators and administrators will not mind. Now we need an answer from them.

"Weightier" such a branch will be when it really gets exactly the author.-Then the potential for interest will be tangible)

Nikolay Gaylis:

"Weightier" such a branch will be when the author really achieves it. -Then the potential of interest will be tangible)

Here the discussed signal in a branch exactly achieved it. I mean a branch in which the signal will be so to speak in real time to achieve it. Someone will care, someone will not. There will be fans and haters.)

I think it's purely a matter of human psychology. It is all very simple, a signal is given by a share and average trading system, of course without stopping, an even increase in balance with minimal depo loads is shown, subscribers begin to come slowly, gradually subscribers arrive like a snow avalanche, because they see that people are hanging out and therefore probably not in vain. Even angry reviews do not scare anyone away, because people think - the crowd can not make a mistake, if a lot of people, then the result is there. Even if it is a pipsatore and only the provider makes profit, it does not change anything, the crowd sees the increase in the balance, it attracts like a rabbit's eyes python.

It's basically on the verge of fraud, if not even that. If I were MQ I would put a limit on the maximum drawdown in a position of say no more than 10%. This would deliver people from vain illusions, I understand that the signal business with methaquotes would stop bringing that profit that it does now, but you can not use human vices and instincts so openly after all. We are human beings, or no? - purely business and nothing personal?

Alexandr Saprykin:

This is exactly what the discussed signal in the branch achieved. I mean the branch in which the signal will achieve it, so to speak, in real time. Some will care, some will not. There will be fans and haters.)

And if you don't, you'll do it again?)

Nikolay Gaylis:

And if you didn't achieve it, then again?)

What's with all the negativity? Opening this branch should immediately be on the positive. Thoughts are material.

Alexandr Saprykin:

What's with all the negativity? Opening a branch like this, you need to be positive at once. Thoughts are material.

It's not negative (not in any way), it's like a probability)

Nikolay Gaylis:

This is not a negative (not in any way) - it's like a probability)

If such a probability becomes reality, then in no case a new one should be opened.

By the way, your "didn't make it, again," no one said anything about the timing of the emergence of so many subscribers. It can last indefinitely. Accordingly, the thread should be called something like "how to get 1200 subscribers in so-and-so term".

Andrey Dik:

If I were MQ, I would introduce a limit on the maximum drawdown in the position of say no more than 10%.

You know, perhaps this phrase has a future development of signals, a hunch, so to speak!