GOLD, Gold and XAUUSD - page 3

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
I understand, but what does the annual profit have to do with 3500 percent, it's 4000000... how do you come to calculate the annual profit on the basis of one trading day? ) Only stockbrokers who have seen enough of this crap on Rbc or something else really think that way.)
Maxim, do not make people laugh with your posts.

-Aleks-:

Why would the price start to fall when demand is stable? The question is exactly when the big holders will refuse to sell gold...

Stable demand?

And, at 1920 an ounce, there was even more demand, so what now?

prostotrader:
Maxim, don't make people laugh with your posts.
OK

prostotrader:

Stable demand?

And, at 1920 an ounce, there was even more demand, so what now?

I think you are confusing market demand (in the form of purchase plans) and exchange demand (open interest).

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
I understand, but what about the annual profit of 3500%, it's 4000000... How could you calculate the annual profit on the basis of one trading day? ) Only stockbrokers who watched Rbc or something else suffer from such nonsense)

It turns out that before the Gold trade of 300 horses, the annual profit was ~3,600 rubles. Did you race one contract at the depo 1.5 million?

Or I'm interpreting "3640% p.a." wrong.

GoVegas:

It turns out that before the Gold trade of 300 horses, the annual profit was ~3,600 rubles. Did you race one contract at the depo 1.5 million?

Or am I interpreting "3640% p.a." wrong?

The author just multiplied the daily profit by 300 days and got the annual profit...) Well, my brain went a bit crazy, because I didn't understand why. who are you asking, i don't do contracts))

GoVegas:

Or am I interpreting "3640% p.a." wrong?

10% for one day - it's 3640% p.a. (darned me to write, I always count profit in yearly terms)

The author gave a profit calculation, of course it has nothing to do with creality, let's close this topic and talk about gold trends

prostotrader:
10% in one day is 3640% p.a. (darn it, I always calculate profits in p.a.)
This is an absolutely incorrect statement, it is devoid of any logic whatsoever. 10% a day is about 33 000% per annum

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
this is a completely incorrect statement
I see.