GOLD, Gold and XAUUSD - page 92

Flat continues in a narrow channel....

Scalping is possible... but dangerous... Where will the trend turn?.. Better to wait for confirmation of the move...

Can't makeall the money anyway!

Where are we pouring into? Who can see the levels?

possibly

1950 - 1935

Serqey Nikitin #:

Flat continues in a narrow channel....

Scalping is possible... but dangerous... Where will the trend turn?.. Better to wait for confirmation of the move...

You cannot makeall the money anyway!

When there is a spawning period, you can certainly park a fishing schooner. But it doesn't seem logical...

Yuriy Zaytsev #:

When there is a spawning period, you can of course park a fishing schooner. But it doesn't seem logical

That's right... You can also go fishing with a rod... Especially when there's a cloud of fry... Whichever way you like it!

Serqey Nikitin #:
Yeah, that's right... You can go fishing too... Especially when there's a cloud of fish... Whichever way you like it!

yes yes, and you can go in when the sharks are catching and not the roach.

Here we go1954 ( probable forecasted level )

looks like before 1950 you can jump out on the intraday

Yuriy Zaytsev #:

yes yes, and you can go in when the sharks are catching and not the roach.

Here we go1954 ( probable forecasted level )

looks like before 1950 you can jump out on the intraday

You're right, Colleague! Every trader develops his own strategy according to his mentality...

Serqey Nikitin #:
You're right, Colleague! Every trader develops his own strategy according to his mentality...

Planning on buying somewhere ? GOLD

p.s.

We can even agree amongst ourselves :) I'll sell at this level - if it seems interesting.

at 1950 some resistance awaits - unfortunately in MT5 the chock does not see this

Yuriy Zaytsev #:

Planning on buying somewhere ? GOLD

p.s.

We could even agree amongst ourselves :) I'll sell at this level - if it seems interesting.

I work very reliably. If there is no confirmed trend, these "games" don't bother me...

Serqey Nikitin #:
I work very reliably. If there is no confirmed trend, then these "games" don't bother me...

As far as GOLD is concerned, as I understand it, there is no confirmation - is that correct?

No news or events ?