GOLD, Gold and XAUUSD - page 4

-Aleks-:
I think you're confusing market demand (in the form of buying plans) and stock market demand (open interest).

I'm not confused about anything, by the way, do you take plans to buy and open interest from the Russian market?

Added

The Central Bank of Russia bought several tons of gold in the summer, and the price of gold has not changed ANYWHERE.

Added by

The Americas are not trading gold today and the USD_INDEX has fallen a bit, if you get up in LONG in the evening, then

tomorrow, in the morning, you can count the profit.

Counted :)

prostotrader:
Calculated :)
How much per annum?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
How much per annum?

I'm not counting correctly, am I?

+103 points

By the custom of three hundred horses?

prostotrader:

I'm not confused about anything, by the way, are you taking plans to buy and open interest from the Russian market?

That would be silly.

prostotrader:

The Central Bank of Russia bought several tons of gold in the summer, with the price of gold not changing ANYWHERE.

Do you have exact data on the dates of purchase? Are you sure the purchase was at market prices?

I didn't claim to have done any gold market analysis, I was giving my opinion on the effect of supply and demand on the market.

However, of course, a drop in the price of an asset when demand is rising is possible with a significant reduction in the cost of the asset and the absence of the finiteness factor.

USD_INDEX fell to 102.33, it's time to sell GOLD-3.17 at 1179.8.

At 16-00 americans will come and raise their index....

Added

Expected price by 20-00 1174,0

prostotrader:

USD_INDEX fell to 102.33, it's time to sell GOLD-3.17 at 1179.8.

At 16-00 the americans will come and raise their index....

at 1250 plus minus will close the sale

trader781:
At 1250 plus minus you close the sale
Do you trade gold?

prostotrader:
Do you trade gold?
Crypto, forex, some metals