GOLD, Gold and XAUUSD - page 2

Sergey Lazarenko:
It used to be $1, but now it's $36... Cool
Do you know anything about trading?

prostotrader:
Do you know anything about stock trading?
I don't know the ins and outs of stock trading. I decided to laugh at your statement about the yield of 3,000 percent per trade. Isn't it funny to you?

Sergey Lazarenko:
I do not know the intricacies of exchange trading. I decided to laugh at your statement about the yield of 3000 percent from one transaction. I don't know what's going on here.

I am not amused, but you should not make stupid posts.

To buy 300 contracts GOLD-3.17, on the account should be not less than 1.5 million rubles.

Added:

About the interest.

GO = 1350269 rub.

Point value = 6.1225 RUB.

Position holding - 1 day

Profit in pips -72

Annual profit (%) = (Profit in pips * contract value * number of contracts) / RO * 100 * (days per year - position holding) = (72 * 6,1225 * 300) /1350269 * 100 * 364 = 3565,033 %.

The calculation is made without broker and exchange commissions.

prostotrader:

I am not amused, but you should not make stupid posts.

To buy 300 contracts GOLD-3.17, on the account should be not less than 1.5 million rubles.

Added:

About the interest.

GO = 1350269 rub.

Point value = 6.1225 RUB.

Position holding - 1 day

Profit in pips -72

Annual profit (%) = (Profit in pips * contract value * number of contracts) / RO * 100 * (days per year - position holding) = (72 * 6,1225 * 300) /1350269 * 100 * 364 = 3565,033 %.

The calculation is made without broker and exchange commissions.

so you made 400 million in a day? you are my idol... What does a year's profit have to do with who thinks so...

Why are we moving away from an interesting topic?

Gold will be cheaper as long as the Chinese keep buying it.

Also worth noting - that the Chinese want to pay back the gold owed to them. Again, these actions lead to buying....

Will fall even lower, unequivocally.

The other side of the coin is where this gold is, i.e. who is buying it from? This leads to an increase in the national currency of the country supplying the gold. It is also an interesting option for trade.

Opinions?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
So you've earned 400 million in a day? You're my idol... What does the annual profit have to do with it?

Isn't the profit 132246 rubles?

72 points x 6.1225 rubles per point x 300 contracts = 132246 rubles.

GoVegas:

Exactly, but FOREX people have their own methods of calculations :)

Renat Akhtyamov:

Why are we moving away from an interesting topic?

Gold will be cheaper as long as the Chinese keep buying it.

Also worth noting - that the Chinese want to pay back the gold owed to them. Again, these actions lead to buying....

Will fall even lower, unequivocally.

The other side of the coin is where this gold is, i.e. who is buying it from? This leads to an increase in the national currency of the country supplying the gold. It is also an interesting option for trade.

Opinions?

Why would the price start to fall when there is stable demand? The question is: when will the big holders refuse to sell?

GoVegas:

I understand, but what does this have to do with the annual profit of 3500 percent, it's 4000000... how do you think to calculate the annual profit on the basis of one trading day? ) This is nonsense only stockbrokers who watched Rbc or something else)

prostotrader:
Exactly, but FOREX people have their own methods of calculation :)
By the way, I'm not a FOREXnik but a generalist, I trade both ways ) and wherever