"New Neural" is an Open Source neural network engine project for the MetaTrader 5 platform. - page 84

Anyone interested in participating directly?

We will provide funding and general management. Let's start a common project in MQL5 Storage and get started.

Renat:

We will provide funding and general management. Let's start a joint project in MQL5 Storage and get started.

I have a desire to directly participate.

Renat:

If I have enough brains, then I'm in.

The main thing is to start with one thing, then roll, but in 84 pages have not decided

Renat:

We will provide funding and general management. Let's start a joint project in MQL5 Storage and get started.

I will take part directly.

Renat:

I'm looking forward to being included in the project.

We need to distribute: who will write what code

fellow:
84 pages still undecided
There is simply not enough competence in the question

fellow:
we need to distribute: who will write what code
Ahah ))) first you need to decide what to write in general ))

Renat:

If you are ready to participate directly?

We will provide funding and overall management. The entire project will be implemented in MQL5 Storage and we can start.

Renat 2011.10.18 00:45

I have an idea to develop an in-house neural network engine of several types, so that any trader could use it with a minimum of effort.

The code will be presented in source code in MQL5 and distributed as a part of the terminal.

It's a little early, 1.5 years have already passed, the promised 3 years wait.)

P.S. In general, everything is burned out, those who need it have already done it for themselves. But it all depends on funding, we will be able to find volunteers.