"New Neural" is an Open Source neural network engine project for the MetaTrader 5 platform. - page 7

TheXpert:

TeamWax

1. TeamWox

2) Have you ever worked in it?

Our task is to bring the regular version control to the masses (tens of thousands of non-programmers) so that they do not have any difficulty.

If you want - share, if you want - instantly synchronize your library on another computer, if you want - join group work on projects.

Tracking in a society where there are no strict rules is likely to be difficult. For example, in our company all commits are checked by hooks, not allowing commits without comments.

Project descriptions will of course be in the web interface, just like a simple project task tracker. Task descriptions and tracking can easily be shown in the editor and let you work on them. For example, the shuffle will fit nicely in a separate tab in the Tools panel.

TeamWox doesn't make sense to connect it, as it's a much more powerful system for more connected groups. It's good for corporate management or small groups (versions up to 10 users are free), aimed at long-term work.

For public projects, it is better to have direct integration with the underlying system (in this case, MQL5.community), rather than close in a separate system. Without community (support/criticism/mockery, etc.) projects with distributed members have little chance.

Renat:
If we transfer everything to native MQL5, it would be interesting. The DLL version (as for MT4) will not work, because there is no future for mass usage.

It takes the work of the port, but instead of exploring new solutions from scratch, create neural networks ", make" is a good base to start with, because only the work of transformation, then can be deeper, in other neural networks for those who want to go further.

Even that can help in certain cases:
https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/81

DLL is an option .
It can be used to pay for special plugins or versions that contain special features, and samples of processed data, but it is better to keep the project completely open,

Fast artificial neural networks are a good basis to start with, have been executed.

It would be great to implement such projects in relation to trading with direct access to trading itself. This is an area where MT5 fits well.

Of course, there is nothing better for these MT5 applied mathematics to the financial markets. Object oriented language, MQL5 is like C++, boundaries of the future and has no limits.
It will take you good planning ability and skills, code cleaning, and patience.
Personally, I think neural networks play an important role in research on financial markets for trading.
Personally, I would be extremely interested in having some kind of integration between using neural networks, MT5 and optimization directly instead of just external MQ5.
I mean a platform for learning neural networks and applications, directly in the traders terminal.

PS: sorry for my imperfect Russian.

Переход с MQL4 на MQL5
Переход с MQL4 на MQL5
  • Sergey Pavlov
  • www.mql5.com
Данная статья, построенная в форме справочника по функциям MQL4, призвана помочь переходу с MQL4 на MQL5. Для каждой функции языка MQL4 приведено описание и представлен способ ее реализации на MQL5, что позволит вам значительно ускорить перевод своих программ с MQL4 на MQL5. Для удобства функции разбиты на группы, как в документации по MQL4.

sergeev:

So far, there is no criticism, you can only welcome these opportunities, very good groundwork for the future and it's right. Two hands in favor.

As for ideas - you have nothing in the scheme about the means of communication between developers.

The first pancake can be rolled in the forum thread - it is not terrible.

As soon as it becomes clear that the idea shoots, resources will be immediately allocated for implementation.

We have great experience in control systems - we can easily implement a "Projects" section with simple tasks. Direct integration of project tasks into the editor will provide a ready environment for effective work.

TeamWox Groupware & Online Collaboration Software
TeamWox Groupware & Online Collaboration Software
  • www.teamwox.com
TeamWox SaaS is a highly efficient cloud based enterprise management system. Tasks, Document Management, CRM, IP Telephony and Service Desk - all these and more are available to you with a single mouse click!

Sergeev:

1. TeamWox.

Oppa. Now you wonder who really made a mistake :)

By the way, did you work there?

No, but I've seen a lot, and what I've seen suits me fine.

Renat:

As soon as it's clear that the idea shoots, resources will be immediately allocated for implementation.

I see, let's charge :) ...

TheXpert:
What is your native language?

My Russian is scary because I'm using a digital translator, but I hope we can communicate, I can understand well enough that you write in Russian, but I don't know if you can figure out "my" Russia.

My native language is Italian, I am Italian.

TheXpert:

No, but I've seen a lot, what I've seen suits me fine.

I've been using it since the very beginning and our company (6 people :) still uses it. Everything is done there from chat to accounting.

But as Renat correctly said for these purposes, it is not suitable. It is clumsy for such projects. There is no way to structure (give a hierarchy) the tasks/forum.

--------------

By the way Renat, I'm very curious where did the prefix Wox come from? What does it mean, is it an ending of some other word (it sounds like Volvox) ?
As long as I work, all the time I am interested :)

Reaper:

PS: sorry for my imperfect Russian.

No problem. But if you use an online translator, check the correctness of the sentence in MS Word.

Only properly constructed sentences translate correctly.

sergeev:

By the way, Renat, I am very interested to know where did the prefix Wox come from? What does it mean? Is it an ending from some other word?
I've been curious as long as I've been working :)

I made a mistake for a reason :) Wax means wax, very symbolic. I did not even think that there is a wrong letter, until you clearly pointed it out :)