"New Neural" is an Open Source neural network engine project for the MetaTrader 5 platform. - page 66

joo:

And just think what we are raising our hand to! After all, it will be possible to load our complex into the aircraft's onboard computer as easily as into the massager. We have already developed (or nearly developed) universal interfaces.

Take your finger off the button :)

Urain:
Too late. I can't stop now...

Mischek:

We have half the country living with electrodes ((

Especially on Friday the demand for electrodes, contacts and earthing increases

Yes, I knew right away what electrodes you're talking about.

joo:
Urain:
Too late. I can't stop now...

Come to your senses, you'll have a headache tomorrow.

Urain:

I'll have a headache tomorrow.

Nah, I didn't drink today. I have a different button today. :)

joo:
No, I didn't drink today. Today I have a different button. :)

You see, if you pull bags for a long time, your back will hurt, if you enjoy it for a long time, you will be disappointed.

So the fatigue of the pleasure center will have an effect no matter how you excite it.

That's why adrenaline junkies and so on need more and more over time, because the old dose doesn't work anymore.

Mischek:

I will indicate the temperature of the next hour based on these data with 95% accuracy, knowing their correlation. Can the grid predict one hour ahead, or two hours ahead, or more?

If you can do it, the neural network can do it with similar accuracy. If you can do it by two, you can do it by two, maybe more.

And there's a way to estimate state stability.

TheXpert:

If you can do it, the neuron can do it with similar accuracy. If you can do it by two, you can do it by two, maybe more.

And there's a way to evaluate the stability of the state.

But the [make me feel good] button isn't enough for that, you have to learn the math.

SZY Even if everything will work, you should not relax too much, it will be a second epic ala Cloud.

A lot of negativity, "I'm putting, but it does not fit.

TheXpert:

If you can do it, the neuron can do it with similar accuracy. You can do two, you can do two, maybe more.

And there's a way to assess the stability of the state.

So we'll wait to try. I'm gonna make fun of her.)

She's gonna stutter and turn off the computer when she sees me coming.

Urain:
But for this button [make me feel good] is not enough, there is still a need to learn the match.

By the way. Renat threw in "Come on". But he did not designate the target group. The idea is to proceed from the masses as much as possible. That means the match is a minimum.

To imagine the portrait of the average visitor there, look at the code base. Look at the average number of downloads and then the number of downloads from the Surgeon General's council of the Champ.

The masses in general need a box, preferably without buttons

Mischek:
So we'll wait to try it. I'm gonna make fun of her.)

Tell me what you're going to do. It's all done for the programmer. I.e. API.

And for the user there's nothing, I usually automate it, with minimal possibility of intervention by unauthorized hands. So there's no user interface.

Urain:

But the [make it good for me] button is not enough, you still need to learn the basics.

There is a way to get the Hearst exponent for the state of the predicted system for the common signal window method.

True, it is not implemented ...