"New Neural" is an Open Source neural network engine project for the MetaTrader 5 platform. - page 29

Urain:

Can I get the link?

If you like it, please send me the links.

The software is paid.

http://www.neuroshell.com/

You can find cured versions on the web for reference. There is a big branch on the Alpari forum about this software.

http://forum.alpari.ru/showthread.php?t=29694

Advanced Neural Network Software for Financial Forecasting and Stock Prediction
Advanced Neural Network Software for Financial Forecasting and Stock Prediction
  • www.neuroshell.com
Create your own financial trading systems and predictive models with ease.  Use NeuroShell Trader's point and click interface to quickly build, optimize, and test your systems without coding of any kind! Video Overview>>> Works with stocks, FX currencies (FOREX), futures, commodities, mutual funds, bonds and other financial...

Vinin:

And what, then, prevents it from being realized.

Or are you one of those "critics". Well, who do not like everything, but do not do anything themselves

I remind you that in this thread, such statements are flooding. I also remind you that personalities are not encouraged in this forum. The discussion is about the fact that the proper use of this or that NS should be functionally predetermined by the input and output simple and understandable interfaces, so that they are properly used for what they are designed for, if not everyone understands the NS and some simple description.

TheXpert:

It is forbidden: to criticize any, even the most delusional idea, to flub. The level of competence does not matter. If you are interested and have thoughts - speak up!

Welcome: offer new thoughts, develop existing ones.

Me too cool down sometimes :)

TheXpert:
Cool me down sometimes too :)

Not allowed, it hurts your nerves, immediately grabbing a gun in an attempt to commit harakiri :o)

and we make every person count.

TheXpert 2011.10.22 23:20 2011.10.22 23:20:17
Urain:
So maybe we should take these three paradigms as a basis too?
Yeah, take it. I'll wash my hands of you and start an alternative project :)

Urain:

No, it hurts your nerves, you immediately grab a gun in an attempt to commit harakiri :o)

Well you can't put the learning algorithm at the top of the list.

And I have nothing against genetics anymore. It's an independent thing, almost like imaging, and requires minimal add-ons from the network to be bolted on.

Everything is working out with the technical infrastructure, the storage is up. In a couple of days we will turn on the management of personal folders from the profile on mql5.com. Projects will also be included, though in manual mode.

Until the versioned repository features are enabled in the editor, you will have to use external clients like TortoiseSVN. We will try to add the basic management functionality to MetaEditor as soon as possible.

Cool :)

From the ideas I would like to cancel the possibility to construct a network from the wizard based on the engine.

In addition, it is necessary to lay on effective means of importing/exporting data from known neuro-packages. This will allow to attract those who are already strongly attached to these solutions. In addition, the preliminary development must be done in convenient specialized programs, and then unload the ready/input/preliminary data into the trading system.

TheXpert:

Well, you can't put the learning algorithm at the top of the list.

I agree, we should be dancing on the grid algorithm,

But I would like the project to evolve towards maximum adaptability to multiple algorithms.

So that we don't have to rewrite the grid algorithm again for every new training algorithm.

Renat:
1) From the ideas I would like to cancel the possibility to construct a network from the wizard on the basis of the engine.

2) Also, it's necessary to lay on effective means to import/export data from known neuro-packages. This will allow to attract those who are already strongly attached to these solutions. In addition, the preliminary development must be done in a convenient specialized programs, and then unload the ready / raw / preliminary data into a trading system.

1) That's the easiest thing to do, to make a graphical network creation interface that will generate code for an immutable network, like the wizard now generates an EA, although I planned to go further.

2) You have to write a bunch of utilities for recoding nets trained in other packages, there are many packages and even more data storage formats. Different packages don't really care that their networks are easily portable to a competitor's package, hence the mess of formats.