"New Neural" is an Open Source neural network engine project for the MetaTrader 5 platform. - page 8

TheXpert:
I didn't make a mistake by accident :) Wax means wax, very symbolic. I didn't even think it was the wrong letter until you pointed it out :)
If it does mean what I think it means(Volvox and as a consequence ) it is also quite symbolic.

Renat:

It is interesting to hear criticism and ideas about it.

Anything that contributes to a better service is a good thing and these suggestions contribute, so it is very useful.

SVN of MQL5 is a good idea in that sooner or later is not required.
Project sharing and web space, that's great.

Everything is good to help developers, even the inclusion in MindMap MQL5.com, is great.

Reaper:

It takes port work, but instead of exploring new solutions from scratch, creating neural networks ", make" is a good base to start with, because only conversion work, then can be deeper, in other neural networks for those who want to go further.

Yes, implementing direct integrations with existing neural packages is a good idea.

This will attract users who are already used to a certain toolkit and do not want to change it.

But we want to start the process of public development of complex systems for MetaTrader 5 platform. It is to prepare the infrastructure of joint work and launch not just one project, but dozens or hundreds.

Some time ago we launched a specialized freelance service for MQL4/MQL5 developers. Many were skeptical and did not believe in its vitality. However, it is now successfully up and running.

In the same way, there were skeptics who did not believe in the possibility of creating cloud computing for optimizing trading strategies. But we have created a system that is a revolution in the analysis of the financial markets for the masses.

Now we have an idea to launch a platform for attracting developers, who will be able to quickly and conveniently conduct group developments for MetaTrader 5.

If we succeed, it will be the basis for the long-term development of market analysis technology.

We do not need a single project, but a mass approach, numbering in the hundreds of beginnings.

And for such projects we need a nurturing environment - a community of users in one place, integrated in a large number of processes.

sergeev:

By the way, Renat - I'm very interested to know, where did the prefix Wox come from? What does it mean? Is it an ending from some other word (it sounds like Volvox) ?

as long as I've been working, I've always been interested :)

It's simple - a simplification of Works, and the Latin Vox - voice (Vox populi - the voice of the people).

Renat:

But we want to start the process of public development of complex systems for MetaTrader 5 platform. It is to prepare the infrastructure of joint work and launch not just one project, but dozens and hundreds.

Ha, we have a project of plugins for MT5 with Joo in a sluggish state. The point is the semi-automatic linking of libraries, which realize a certain interface. I think it will be useful too :)

Renat:

But we want to start the process of public development of complex systems for MetaTrader 5 platform. It is exactly to prepare the infrastructure for collaborative work and launch not just one project, but dozens and hundreds.

This is a very ambitious project, honorable, and can be done, I see the future in this, and many programmers are interested.

Some time ago we have launched a specialized freelance service for MQL4/MQL5 developers. Many were skeptical and did not believe in its vitality. However, it is now successfully up and running.

Obviously, I know that this is a project, and I think it is very smart, honest, and revolutionary. Because in addition to its importance, but also creates the conditions for having the work yourself, those who are really good.

Similarly, there were skeptics who didn't believe in the possibility of creating cloud computing to optimize trading strategies. But we created such a system - it is truly a revolution in the analysis of financial markets for the masses.

I always thought of it as a revolution in the history of financial markets research, and much more revolutionary and scientific than it may seem at first sight, and that's what attacked me like a magnet MetaTrader5. How big is a unique project, and I was never skeptical, because I see a great future here, and what will happen sooner or later in these modern times. The future is based a lot on cloud computing, MQL5 is obviously the leader in this area, I do not see any other solution. The infrastructure is perfect. The system was no other way for it to be considered better than this.

Now there is an idea to launch a platform for developers who can quickly and conveniently conduct group developments for MetaTrader 5.

If it succeeds, it will be the basis for the long-term development of market analysis technology.

Great. and I see no reason why it shouldn't work. It's also a great idea and a great opportunity for researchers and industry professionals.

We don't need one-off projects, but massive ones, numbering in the hundreds.

And such projects need a nurturing environment - a community of users in one place, integrated into a large number of processes.

I agree ...

is a very ambitious project, as well as revolutionary, and the concentration of programmers, site development and unique language, creates the conditions for simplification and improvement.

Let's see ... All this is very interesting.

Urain:

No problem. But if you use an online translator, check the correctness of the sentence in MS Word.

Only properly constructed sentences translate correctly.

Thank you.

I understand your sentence. 1 syllable can also affect the translation of this word.

Fortunately, you don't need external programs like MS Word, because I can write directly to mql5.com message editor in my native language, and when there is that word, the text is underlined in red (I think this is the work of browser settings and automatic Windows language correction).

I will do my best to communicate, luckily we have translators in 2011-artificial learning, online :D

In 1995, this great opportunity, did not exist.

Description of a neuron and a layer:

My interpretation is slightly different from the biological view

The neuron itself is a simple transducer of input x to output y. The neuron in my scheme has no synapses. There is only input (x), output (y), error (e) and threshold (t). Error is an intrinsic property of the neuron, necessary for learning. Optionally, it can be used for visualization by iterations.

Identical neurons can be combined into a layer. A layer is a set (vector) of identical neurons.

The inputs and outputs of neurons form the input and output buffer of the layer. A buffer is a separate entity, used to connect neurons with synapses and is a spacer to simplify the interaction scheme.

Combining neurons allows in many cases to switch to vector mathematics and often simplify and speed up functioning.

The layer consists of at least one neuron.

TheXpert:

Description of a neuron and a layer:

Catch the first slap, what if there are different types of neurons in the layer?

And please, what kind of entity is "Buffer"?

The rest after clarification.

Urain:

Catch the first slap, what if there are different types of neurons in the layer?

That can't be right. Different types in different layers. I told you, you can even make each neuron a separate layer.

I'd rather use an example about the buffer. Let me get to the house.