Features of the mql5 language, subtleties and tricks - page 267

fxsaber #:

In MM calculations, consider this possibility.

Do you think they give loans to everyone?

Alexey Viktorov #:

Do you think they give loans to everyone?

What if they do? But it doesn't take into account.

Artyom Trishkin #:
And if they do? But it is not accounted for...

Then in the topic about MQL5 language peculiarities you should simply inform that the credit is not included in the balance and when writing code according to the order you should consider the total balance as the sum of balance and credit. And not with such a picture.

Alexey Viktorov #:

Then in the topic about MQL5 language peculiarities you should simply inform that the credit is not included in the balance and when writing code by order you should consider the total balance as the sum of balance and credit. And not with such a picture.

Why not a picture?

It leads to exactly this conclusion: "credit is not included in the balance and when writing the code you should consider the total balance as the sum of balance and credit".

Artyom Trishkin #:

Why not a picture?

It leads to exactly this conclusion: "credit is not included in the balance and when writing the code, we should consider the total balance as the sum of balance and credit".

Because many people, like me, do not immediately pay attention to the credit. How can the equity be greater than zero if the balance is 0? I looked, closed the topic without understanding anything. And only after a couple of minutes I opened it again in an attempt to understand. And someone may not even try to understand, but just stupidly claim, referring to the authority of fxsaber`a, that it happens. Unfortunately, there are a lot of such people.

Alexey Viktorov #:

Because many people, like me, do not immediately pay attention to the credit. How can the equity be greater than zero if the balance is 0? I looked, closed the topic without understanding anything. And only after a couple of minutes I opened it again in an attempt to understand. And someone may not even try to understand, but just stupidly claim, referring to the authority of fxsaber`a, that it happens. Unfortunately, there are a lot of such people.

Logical. But not convincing. After all, there are those who read diagonally ;)

Artyom Trishkin #:
Logical. But not convincing. After all, there are those who read diagonally too ;)

A programmer who reads diagonally is a shit coder. That's my opinion. Code and code discussion are not "The Three Musketeers", you should get into such a text and understand what is written.

That's all. Artem, sorry, let's not clog the topic with unnecessary arguments.

Alexey Viktorov #:
A programmer who reads diagonally is a shit coder.

And the one who looks past it?

Alexey Viktorov #:
let's not clog the topic with unnecessary arguments.

Good