Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 476

Dmitriy Skub:

This is the theory of the spherical horse in a vacuum)) What does the word instantly mean?

means that any market event immediately affects the market or quotation, because it takes place in the market and not elsewhere

Looked at. This data has to be accumulated. I have to save it up for at least a year to be able to use it in any way.

Vladimir Perervenko:
It is interesting as a theory. But how to use it practically? Is there a program somewhere?

In practice, I would like to get adequate training without a teacher)))) For now I can use it as a generator of additional features, etc.,
But I didn't go deep into it, I just twisted it a little bit, simplifying it to the point of inability to use logical "AND" and so on. The formula for getting the number of click(s)
and the idea of the principle of brain organization itself is elegant and bribes with its simplicity, but about the number of neurons involved in a
The number of neurons involved in a clique (on mice it jumps quite a bit), separation with a large number of inputs, etc. is not yet properly formalized...

Grigoriy Chaunin:

Looked at. This data has to be accumulated. I will have to save them for at least a year to be able to use them in any way.

See for yourself - it's my business to offer, yours to refuse) Good luck!

Vizard_:

Practically I would like to get adequate training without a teacher))) So far it is possible to use as a generator of additional features, etc.,
But did not go deep, just a little twist to simplify the impossible to the logical "AND", etc. The formula for getting the number of click(s)
and the very idea of the principle of brain organization is elegant and bribes with its simplicity, but about the number of neurons involved in a
But the number of neurons involved (on mice it jumps quite a bit), division with a large number of inputs, etc. is not yet properly formalized...

What does "adequate" mean? It is not quite right to compare the ANN and the biological brain of a man, a man who, in addition to being able to competently analyze the market and make a decision, is also courageous to follow it and not to be afraid of any setback.

Vasily Perepelkin:

What does "adequate" mean? It is not quite right to compare the ANN with the biological brain of a man, a man who is not only able to competently analyze the market and make a decision, but also has the courage to follow it and not to be afraid of any setback.

But a simple ns would understand, that the first sentence is banter, because at the end of it is ")))". Response
to the post would also be more original, because she is not currently concerned with the problem of over-sitting...

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

I don't have an indicator from the code - I can't check it.

But, here is an example made for you on MAschka on the traces of your code

PS: Changed the file was wrong

Thanks Thanks...

And in the end. Does anyone have a bummer for Five? An Expert Advisor that saves the date, time and price of the bar in a csv file??? Maybe there is such already on the sight. I would be grateful....

Mihail Marchukajtes:
And in the end...

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/1252

sHistoryExport
sHistoryExport
  • votes: 42
  • Andrey Khatimlianskii
  • www.mql5.com
Экспорт всех необходимых инструментов и таймфреймов одним кликом с загрузкой и проверкой истории.

Heartfelt, heartfelt! Now I really felt the help from you ... :-)

Reason: