Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2178

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Oh, then... I'm sick of it )) not to get drunk on weekends, like all normal people

Well, I've been studying for 2 months, and I've been tested for 5 years. Like, how should be a reliable model

and so on... sometimes in 2010 it starts to work, with a couple of months of training.

Very optimistic, if this is the 5 mark!

Time Frame - Clockwork?

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

It's quite optimistic if it's the 5th sign!

Well, it's not a grail... you have to sit and wait... maybe a month, maybe two... sometimes sit in a slump

On the hourlies it works fine, yeah.

I have a feeling that this is the only way to get good results on Eurobucks. Or you have to change the settings.

It's a real pain to do it all by oneself.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Well, it's not a grail... you have to sit and wait... maybe a month, maybe two... sometimes you have to sit in a drawdown.

If you want, you can trade with a basket and get an average profit.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

You can trade in a basket and it will be an average profit.

The main thing is that Rena finally decided to publicly dump his account. For which he deserves respect ✊ we waited so long.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
The main thing is that Rena finally decided to publicly dump the bill. ✊ we waited so long for that.

If you copy it, you'll leak it too.

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

If you copy it, you'll leak it, too.

;)

That's it, I started the bot. Wait a week.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
The main thing is that Rena finally decided to publicly dump the bill. So kudos to him ✊ we've been waiting a long time for that.

It will be interesting to see this show this week :)

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

That's it, I started the bot. We wait a week.

Godspeed. We wait, we hope, we believe. I need at least +30%.

Alexander_K:

with God. We wait, we hope, we believe. We need at least +30%.

He who wakes up early God gives him. The plant is waiting.

I'm finishing connecting the bot to BitMEX api + external independent monitoring. Account monitoring is almost a full analogue of "signals" in MQL.
I will send you a link as soon as I run it. So I also take part in the competition ...