Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1991

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Well, look at how he trades.

Oh, you mean...

It was holding steady until then, and then as soon as you changed the lot - it went down, is it connected?

I wonder if you did something wrong?

mytarmailS:

Oh, you mean...

It was holding steady until then, and then as soon as you changed the lot - it went down, is it connected?

Did you do something wrong?

Show me the graphs of what you were holding there and when it started to drain. Just curious!!!!

mytarmailS:

Oh, you mean...

Did you do something wrong?

i don't know, i need to double-check everything... too many glitches because of the connection with mt5 and the interpreter still occasionally stalls, i don't understand, too many variables

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I don't know, I need to double-check everything... there are too many glitches because of the connection with mt5 and the interpreter stalls periodically at idle, I don't understand, too many variables

The system should be simpler.... Reliability is in simplicity :-)

If the model is correct, it should be something like this
Files:

It feels like he's opening trades in reverse... so the equity chart would be inverted :)

mytarmailS:

Ooh, cool, thanks.

I found a mistake there in the MO calculation. Here's the new file

Files:
Tester.py  4 kb

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
It feels like he is opening trades in reverse... so the equity graph would be inverted :)

I don't know what you've done there, make a biblio, we'll look into it together...

It could be anything, there's an effect when the system starts working in reverse over time, I even tried to make such systems once...

Or maybe you just multiplied something by -1 or something, there's a million possibilities.

I found a mistake there in the MO calculation. Here is a new file

+++

mytarmailS:

I don't know what you've done there, make a bible, we'll work together ...

It could be anything, there's an effect when the system starts working backwards with time, I even tried to make such systems once...

maybe you just multiplied something by -1 or something, there's a million possibilities.

+++

you have to dig in python... what can you dig in R? when the source code is in python...

see all the guys are in python?

I connected the tester and the trader, I need to debug now. If all will coo, then the bible

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

python... what can you do in R? when the source code is in python

See all the guys are in python?

I have connected a tester and a trader and I have to debug it now. If all goes well, then the biblio

I'm talking about python, I can't run your own code in this miracle language for pure peers.)

I'll write in python, but you have to run the code first)).