Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1573

Dmitry:

1. There is no such thing as a LFO. There are PRNGs.

2. In your picture SB can have a Laplace distribution function - this is NOT SB, in fact

Anything else interesting to write about?

theory and practice are flooded, come here? come on, hamsters

Vladimir Baskakov:
I wonder what you are pouring slop on everybody for? SB supporters are distinguished by their aplomb in all threads, based on nothing.

What was that just now? Why are you all piling on the topic of the Ministry of Defense?

Is anyone adequate here? argue the shit out of each other about the SB, I'm not interested

If no one has ever seen a real SB and there is nothing to compare it with, then what's the point?

I don't even want to ask you to draw any conclusions on this topic, otherwise I'll get my hands on such mega adequate information

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Perhaps this applies to any random process. Apparently, what matters is the repetition and "it" quantity, which gives hope to those who suffer.

A simple Random walk is filled with such situations to the brim, but, in the limit, of course, there are none.

It turns out that some particular implementation of SB always has stable patterns. Maybe it depends on initial conditions or whatever. In the market it is somewhat more complicated, there may be a superposition of several processes, as Alexander writes about. Further on, my knowledge is not sufficient to deduce anything theoretically, I will only look at it in practice.

Not a bad illustration for a random walk, in my opinion:

http://investazy.com/blog/280.php

I wrote. That's all, nothing is required of you, little respected trolls.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Perhaps this applies to any random process. Apparently, what matters is the repetition and "it" counts, which gives hope to those who suffer.

A simple Random walk is filled with such situations to the brim, but, in the limit, of course, there are none.

It turns out that some particular implementation of SB always has stable patterns. Maybe it depends on initial conditions or who knows what else. In the market it is somewhat more complicated, there may be a superposition of several processes, as Alexander writes about. Further on, my knowledge is not sufficient to deduce anything theoretically, I will only look at it in practice.

There is no and cannot be any regularity in the SB - the RUNNING is a ROMANCE WITHOUT MEMORY.

Perhaps repetition, which comes to naught with increasing row length - fools do not understand and do not know what is the Law of Large Numbers

Dmitry:

There is no and cannot be any regularity in SB - the RUNNING BLUE IS A RANGE WITHOUT MEMORY.

Perhaps the repetition, which comes to naught as the length of the series increases - fools do not understand and do not know what is the Law of Large Numbers

Olenik, what to do now?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Olenik, what do we do now?

First of all, you need to behave yourself. Because I'm not sorry to answer you and it won't be the name of an animal. You've been called enough names all over the threads as it is.

Second, accept as an axiom the memory of the price range and predict it, not the SB. And forget about the SB.

Dmitry:

First of all, you need to behave yourself. Because I'm not sorry to answer you and it won't be the name of an animal. You've been called enough names all over the threads as it is.

Secondly, take as an axiom the memory of the price range and predict it, not the SB. And forget about SB.

Thanks, reindeer.

so let's go mortgage your house?

Insane...

Well, what are you going to do with him!

Dimitri:

Insane...

Well, what are you going to do with him!

understand and forgive.

As you prepare the hut, let me know.

Colleagues, why don't you stop measuring with rulers and tell simple peasants how to check synthetics for non-training?

This is the third time I've asked, but it's still there
Reason: