Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 3209

СанСаныч Фоменко #:

Works on R 4.3.1 I think this is the latest version. It worked before that as well.

I remembered your "creative" attitude to R.

We install R from scratch, add libraries from the previous version, update and there are no problems. I have been using R for more than 10 years and have never encountered any problems, although I have accumulated a pile of packages of almost 2.5GB.

СанСаныч Фоменко #:

Works on R 4.3.1 I think this is the latest version. It worked before that as well.

I shared my experience and information, and the information from the Internet confirmed it - that there you have to install and download by hand - I couldn't deal with it anymore.

I read a book here on R - about 2017 - decided to try one thing, another - everything doesn't work anymore - I spit.

And what works - worked for a week - it's not clear when progress will be completed there ...

No, of course, maybe I need to do some shamanising there and I have no experience....

Need a bag for the bags now

Aleksey Vyazmikin #:

I shared my experience and information, and the information from the Internet confirmed it - that there you have to put and download by hand - it was already too much to deal with.

I read a book here on R - about 2017 - I decided to try one thing and another - everything doesn't work anymore - I gave up.

And what works - worked for a week - it's not clear when progress will be completed....

No, of course, maybe it is necessary to shamanise and I have no experience....

That's the lesser of evils. The bigger one is that you don't need almost nothing from there, it seems to be proved by packagers for many years.

Basically, one classifier is enough. The rest is obscurantism.

I'd vote for a separate pointless thread for newbies too

Even came up with a name for the new (yet another) topic. "Miracobesing in MO on R" :)

When will these warriors of helpless sloths end...

And also the bitches who throw themselves at the R's and the bags... who is nothing but an expert...

I too started with Rattle on R at the prompting of Sanych and from reading Vladimir's articles. Usually left more questions than answers :) And got nowhere in that sense.

This is kind of summarising for newbies who are trying to be dragged into this sect of dementia and bravery. Read purely to broaden your horizons (if you need it at all).

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
It's the lesser of evils. The bigger one is that you don't need almost anything from there, sort of proven by packagers over the years.

Basically, one classifier is enough. The rest is obscurantism.

I'd vote for a separate pointless thread for newbies too

This is the problem of modern software in general - constant updates for the sake of updates and what worked before breaks. And people can't constantly maintain their creations, and interest and life can lose.....

I am interested in checking new ideas - maybe there will be something I missed. A different approach. In any case, if there is already a coded solution, you should test it before writing your own code.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
Я тоже начинал с Ратла на Р с подачи Саныча и с прочтения статей Владимира.

Usually left more questions than answers :)

And led nowhere in that sense.

This is kind of summarising for the newbies who are trying to get sucked into this sect of dementia and bravery. Read purely to broaden your horizons (if you need it at all).

I too started with ratl and "grew up" on Vladimir's articles, for what he has a low bow and gratitude! And I believe that there are no more quality articles on the resource.

And I had questions, but questions should be closed and not slam the door....

And I've been led and I'm glad of it.

The whole branch of active market researchers here sits on R, that's kind of summarising...

mytarmailS #:

The whole branch of active market researchers is sitting here on R, that's kind of summarising...

Active who?) first the research team has to grow.