Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2344

I don't know any office that uses R for the MOE

Vladimir Perervenko:

The metaquotes have banned all promotion of the R language. Articles are categorically banned, but they are allowed to discuss it on the forum. Nothing will be done to integrate R and MQL. Therefore, there will be no articles on this resource.

Well, of course, they "took the best of R". )) God, it's so stupid... it's like writing "2+2 = 16, we took the best from geography"

They banned it because they're afraid, they see people's interest... Forget it, it's starting to get nauseating...

Vladimir, write elsewhere, there are no high-quality articles on MO trading on R in the whole runet, and your articles are very deep (often after a couple of years I go back to re-read them), plus you review all the innovations in MO, please just write! To hell with them, with these bunkers, we know what kind of audience they want to see here...

Vladimir Perervenko:

So do I. Especially since there is a lot of new and interesting material. Nothing more time for real work. Good luck

What is the list of new interesting topics, please?

mytarmailS:

Of course, they "took the best of R". ))) God, it's so stupid... It's like saying "2+2 = 16, we took the best from geography"

They banned it because they're afraid, they see people's interest... Forget it, it's starting to get nauseating...

Vladimir, write elsewhere, there are no high-quality articles on MO trading on R in the whole runet, and your articles are very deep (often after a couple of years I go back to re-read them), plus you review all the innovations in MO, please just write! To hell with them, with these salesmen, we know what kind of audience they want to see here...

most likely no one is interested except for 2 people

There is python

I have no idea why MT5 is written by professional programmers who know more about languages and IR than you do.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

most likely no one is interested in this except for two people

Where did you get this"most likely" from?)

The matstat in mql5 is just for ticks - there are no statistical tests (there are several in alglib), errors and inaccuracies (and refusal to fix them).

Somehow I'm sure that if ONNX support is ever made, itwon't look much better. I'd like to be wrong about that prediction)

mytarmailS:

where did you get that"most likely" from?)

watching your "fruitful communication" :)

there is a demand for python from proprietary companies and professional participants

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

watching your "fruitful communication" :)

Objective.... you can see the level of

mytarmailS:

Objectively.... you can see the level of

on headhunter or whatever job sites you have in the uk. go and look at the demand for your P

there is a big demand for python and one of the highest salaries

you have a feeling that you're under attack )) just write about realities of the present time

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

on headhunter or whatever job sites you have in the Ukr. go and see the demand for your P

You don't know what I'm talking about...

Market and trade - is a specific class of problems, and you need to choose the language which is created for this class of problems (not to write everything from scratch)

R is for analytics, research, forecasting

python - a general purpose language

μl - open/close position

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

python is in great demand and one of the highest salaries

demand because it is a general purpose language and consequently popular.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

you feel that you are being attacked.

And the ban on articles, what do you mean by that?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I'm just writing about the reality.

You're looking at it from the perspective of demand (like those fishmongers), and you need to look at it from the perspective of objectivity of the application to a particular class of problems.

There are things that still write in Fortran because it works fast(a class of problems), and according to you they are idiots because there is python, I think they have another opinion.