Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2093

elibrarius:

Here are people doing a good job https://rb.ru/story/ai-cough/

The model correctly identified coronavirus patients by coughing 98.5% of the time.

Where to cough? )

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Where to cough? )

They promise to make a smartphone app for coughing into it.

elibrarius:

They promise to make a smartphone app to cough into

Necolla also promised to move the tesla)

A reference climate curve from the beginning of the Cenozoic to the present day has been constructed

Построена эталонная кривая климата от начала кайнозоя до наших дней • Новости науки
Построена эталонная кривая климата от начала кайнозоя до наших дней • Новости науки
  • elementy.ru
Ученые из шести стран объявили о завершении проекта по созданию новой эталонной кривой климата за последние 66 миллионов лет. Впервые построен детальный график изменения средних глобальных температур для всего кайнозоя. Данные базируются на измерениях вариаций изотопов кислорода и углерода в глубоководных бентосных фораминиферах и сопоставлении их с астрономическими циклами.

Here's what I thought.

Remember I posted the file (backwards) and you predicted it with ns to 98%, and when the file is in the correct countdown (by time), the prediction is worse.

So it turns out, if you predict data in the past (add prediction value, etc.) with high accuracy, you can go so deep into history, which actually didn't happen? ;))) Into the era of dinosaurs as in the article above ;))

And if you generate a very long series, it is possible that the history will be a segment very similar to the current one (in volume more than can be available at the moment)

s.s. If that's the case don't scold me too much ;)

My metrics doesn't work

Has anyone tried hanging indicators on the balance curve?

Evgeniy Chumakov:

s.s. If anything, don't scold me too much ;)

we will not.

Rorschach:

Who tried to hang indicators on the balance curve?

Why?

mytarmailS:

Why?

To allow filtering and opening of orders when the balance of some trading system is predicted to grow.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

To allow filtering and opening of orders when the balance of some trading system is predicted to grow.

Utopia, this idea is 10 years old

mytarmailS:

Utopia, this idea is 10k years old.

No argument, it's the same .... only in profile