Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1721

mytarmailS:

Oh Sensei, tell me and all of us what econometric transformations can make the series stationary so that the MO does not die on new data, you know we're all stupid here, humor your ego, come on, come on we're all waiting

You've been told 20 times, but you still don't get it. It seems to be a chronic disease.

stationarity\non-stationarity has nothing to do with predictability, reindeer )

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

You've been told 20 times, you still don't get it. It seems to be a chronic sore.

stationarity\unsteadiness has nothing to do with predictability, reindeer )

))) What does it matter? Sensei?

mytarmailS:

))) Then what does? sensei?

read the book and LISTEN.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

read a book and pay attention.

What are you like a pussy? be a boy)), I asked you the same question twice, you can not say "I do not know"? will your crown fall off? lose respect in front of your hamsters?

Oh, shit. )))) I can't.

mytarmailS:

What are you like a pussy? be a boy)), I asked you the same question twice, you can't say "I don't know"? will your crown fall off? will you lose respect in front of your hamsters?

Oh, shit. )))) I can't.

What are you talking about, desperate?

Read a book.

if you can't read it, go away.

The meaning of the parable of the elephant and the blind sages describing it becomes clearer. The point is that because they are blind, they also don't know what a tree, a rope, or anything else they compare an elephant to)

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

What are you talking about, desperate?

Read a book.

Can't read - take a nap

That's it ))))

Here's the end of the fairy tale, and who got it well done ...

mytarmailS:

That's it ))))

That's the end of the fairy tale, and well done to the one who understood...

This always happens when you understand nothing about a subject and keep asking questions even though they were answered long ago... then write that it's all bullshit... then ask again...)

Read the econometrics books I showed you here so you don't have to swim. I can't help you anymore.

Think less fucked up and think more

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

This always happens when you don't understand anything about the subject and keep asking questions, even though they were answered long ago... then write that it's all bullshit... then ask again...)

Read the econometrics books I showed you here so you don't have to swim. I can't help you anymore.

Don't fuck around and think more.

The truth is you don't have an answer to the question I asked you, dumbass! You've got five messages (cops), go feed your hamsters, there's another one just like him ahahahah)) Just to spit something out))

mytarmailS:

The truth is that you have no answer to my question, dumbass! But 5 posts (cocksuckers), go feed your hamsters, there's one more, the same ahahah)), also just to blab something)))

I have answers to all your questions, both existing and potential

but you don't understand the answers