Semi Automated Systems.

Hello, guys! Is there a way to upload semi automated systems on market place. Any special declaration in codes? 

Banyone Kapengele Chandala: Hello, guys! Is there a way to upload semi automated systems on market place. Any special declaration in codes? 

Yes, and there already many such products there, such as trading panels, trailing stop assistants, etc.

They are usually classified as Utilities instead of EAs or Indicators, but it really depends on what the functionality of the Market product.

Just make sure your product's descriptions and user instructions are clear an not misleading.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Yes, and there already many such products there, such as trading panels, trailing stop assistants, etc.

They are usually classified as Utilities instead of EAs or Indicators, but it really depends on what the functionality of the Market product.

Just make sure your product's descriptions and user instructions are clear an not misleading.

Great i will try because i have such trade panels so I thought there is a specific code i have to use. Let me try