Is it possible to demonstrate indicator charts in the chart window and in the separate window simultaneously?

Hi,

Is it possible to demonstrate indicator charts in the chart window and in the separate window simultaneously?

I would like to demonstrate my indicator charts in the lower window and to show simple moving average chart in the upper window together with price chart. Please see the picture attached.

Does the indicator code allows to use  properties indicator_separate_window and  indicator_chart_window in the same program?

Regards Victor

Files:
CFIndicator.PNG  84 kb

VictorMazin: Is it possible to demonstrate indicator charts in the chart window and in the separate window simultaneously? I would like to demonstrate my indicator charts in the lower window and to show simple moving average chart in the upper window together with price chart. Please see the picture attached. Does the indicator code allows to use  properties indicator_separate_window and  indicator_chart_window in the same program?

Unfortunately there is no way to have Indicator buffers plots on both the main chart and on a subwindow at the same time.

You can however, have your code place Graphical Objects on main window and subwindows without difficulties.

VictorMazin: Is it possible to demonstrate indicator charts

No such thing as an "indicator chart". There are indicators and there are charts. Two different things.