Decribing Your Strategy for EA Programmer-Pseudocode For Expert Advisor Coders

So I was wondering...

If I have a profitable strategy, how do I describe the strategy step by step process-methodology in very clear words for the expert advisor to code the EA precisely?

Gideon Abochie: So I was wondering... If I have a profitable strategy, how do I describe the strategy step by step process-methodology in very clear words for the expert advisor to code the EA precisely?

Exactly as you just stated it. By explaining it step-by-step in plain English (or which ever human language you are using).

Surely you have created and have an exact trading plan in place that defines the rules of your strategy as you use it in your manual trading, right?

You trade it manually, so you should have that written down in some form, even if it is just and outline or check-list of some sort, correct?

Prepare a requirement specifications in as much detail as possible as if you were teaching someone else how to trade your strategy themselves manually.

If however, you are comfortable in describing it in pseudo-code, then do so by all means as that will definitely help explain things to a coder.